Yoł

4tgrhrtj

おはよ! nice to meet you and as Nash said I'd reccommend Princess Evangile as a starting point aswell.

If you want something more comedy oriented I'd say you can't ever go wrong with Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!, Also as an extra maybe you'd be interested in Noble☆Works

Hope you enjoy them if you pick them and see you around. Have fun!:sachi:

PS: Welcome to Fuwa! :sacchan:

Welcome aboard HMS Fuwa, hope to see you around :sachi:

Seconding the Katawa Shoujo rec if you're completely new to VNs, same as True Remembrance and Everlasting Summer (they're all free, explore different genres and are all at least pretty good). What kinda genres do you particularly enjoy?

Welcome to the forum. (Cliche I knew)

How inexperience you were in VN anyway? Okay, for starter I think you should play the one that recommended above. Shuffle and To Heart2 was good too. And since no one recommended it here, how about Fate Stay Night and Clannad here (Both of those were quite popular and had also popular anime adaptation, which you surely had watch). Well, good luck to made some progress in VN world.

Thanks for many replies.

This is very nice topic. I hope that I will finish this 50 VN before I die. Unfortunately with my current speed of reading VN, it can be impossible. :D

I added MAL and VNDB. I prefer action VNs (map movement, SRPG, etc.), but kinetic novels with good plot are ok for me too.

My next VN:

- Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! - I didn't like anime, but I heard that VN is much better.

- Bunny Black 2 - There is new eng translation and I liked first part, so it is ofc my must see (read/play) for now.

51 minutes ago, 4tgrhrtj said:

Thanks for many replies.

This is very nice topic. I hope that I will finish this 50 VN before I die. Unfortunately with my current speed of reading VN, it can be impossible. :D

I added MAL and VNDB. I prefer action VNs (map movement, SRPG, etc.), but kinetic novels with good plot are ok for me too.

My next VN:

- Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! - I didn't like anime, but I heard that VN is much better.

- Bunny Black 2 - There is new eng translation and I liked first part, so it is ofc my must see (read/play) for now.

Nice picks and yes the Majikoi anime is a complete and utter insult to the vn it's based on...and now i'll keep on denying it's existance along with Koichoco's

1 minute ago, Arcadeotic said:

Come on, KoiChoco anime wasn't that bad

It had Michiru in it, no way it can be bad

Both were and are horrible (at least to me) they had no respect for the source material and just crammed and rushed everything without minding what they left out also mixing things from every route and changing them aswell.

No, to me those two animes do not exist :yumiko:

5 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Both were and are horrible (at least to me) they had no respect for the source material and just crammed and rushed everything without minding what they left out also mixing things from every route and changing them aswell.

No, to me those two animes do not exist :yumiko:

As a 12 ep adaptation it did quite a good job on showing off the routes(minus Mifuyu)

It might help that I watched it before reading the actual VN

3 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

As a 12 ep adaptation it did quite a good job on showing off the routes(minus Mifuyu)

It might help that I watched it before reading the actual VN

That's just the thing...it's simply not possible to adapt longer vn's in just 12 episodes of 20 minutes, as a result you end up cutting important plot points and explanations also changing things around to make them fit and mixing stuff from any route into one anime as you see fit. 

I for one liked the Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Vn quite a bit even if it had a bunch of shortcomings and problems. While it's anime isn't as bad as Majikoi's I still dislike how they did things and the choices they went with.

I read the Vn before watching the anime.

53 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

That's just the thing...it's simply not possible to adapt longer vn's in just 12 episodes of 20 minutes, as a result you end up cutting important plot points and explanations also changing things around to make them fit and mixing stuff from any route into one anime as you see fit. 

I for one liked the Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Vn quite a bit even if it had a bunch of shortcomings and problems. While it's anime isn't as bad as Majikoi's I still dislike how they did things and the choices they went with.

I read the Vn before watching the anime.

Yeah even if they had made it 24 episodes long it would have been difficult to cram everything in.

OOHH and welcome to Fuwa btw :)