April Fool's Thread

Novel21

Since today it's April Fool's day, I decide to make thread about it, since nobody have done that yet,

So the title explaine most of it, basically we shall tell another who we have fooled and who we have plans to fool.

of course we can fool easother aswell.

I hope this thread be funny and can make us laugh.

I start first.

''it was around 10 AM and I called my mother for to say good morning and for to talk, after talked for some min, I decide to make April Fool's joke and I told her at my new television, so I buy last years didn't work since it would not turn himself on and she belive in that, after that I said April Fools and we both start to laugh''

It was very funny and I couldn't belive she belive what I told her since that TV are still new and I have not watch on that TV very much.

This one involves two of my friends and I. How we did it is we lured one of my friends out of the house for a while by telling him that they would buy some games since the other had some credit. Now the one friend who lured him out thought that we would egg the guys house while they were gone but I decided to get them both. I syphoned some gas from a few cars along the street, put the gas all over the house, and set it on fire. :wahaha: Oh the look on their faces when they came back. Priceless. Here's a pic of the house afterwards.

Spoiler

April Fools! :P I didn't actually know those guys before setting the house on fire.

Spoiler

oO97Vql.jpg?1

9 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

This one involves two of my friends and I. How we did it is we lured one of my friends out of the house for a while by telling him that they would buy some games since the other had some credit. Now the one friend who lured him out thought that we would egg the guys house while they were gone but I decided to get them both. I syphoned some gas from a few cars along the street, put the gas all over the house, and set it on fire. :wahaha: Oh the look on their faces when they came back. Priceless. Here's a pic of the house afterwards.

Reveal hidden contents

April Fools! :P I didn't actually know those guys before setting the house on fire.

Reveal hidden contents

oO97Vql.jpg?1

Haha, awesome :wahaha: 

4 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Fiddle made me start my day with glorious frustration thanks to the noble works troll. Nothing like yelling at the computer because I can´t figure out how to make the "never gonna give you up!" stop playing at 7 AM in the morning. 

:wahaha:

I'm yet to be fooled by teh internets today. It sorta feels like it's become less about fooling people into believing something and more about doing something wacky and immediately obvious. The "fools" in April Fools' Day are now the clowns, the pranksters themselves, rather than those who fall for the pranks.