Grisaia. Does anybody know the baking recipe for Makina food?

Nekolover

Anyways, here's the recipe I quickly nabbed from online

Spoiler

Ingredients(4 servings):

-Bread part

150g of Bread flour
1 Tablespoon of fat-free milk powder
2 Tablespoons of egg

(A) 1 teaspoon of dry yeast
(A) 2 Tablespoons of sugar
(A)55cc~ of warm water
(B) 30g of butter
(B) a pinch of salt

-cookie part

100g of flour
30g of butter
2 Tablespoon of caster sugar or frozen snow sugar
1/2 of egg
a pinch of vanilla-oil or lemon oil if you like

-Make cookie dough

1.    Place butter in a bowl (room temparature)

2.    Add sugar and mix well until it became smooth (whitish color)

3.    Add half of the beaten egg, mix well, and add the remaining egg and mix again.

4.    Shift the flour in a bawl and mix it with spatura.

5.  Place the dough on a plastic film. Make cylinder shape and place in a fridge for about 30 minutes.

-Make bread dough

Place all the (A)s in a cup for 10 minutes.

Place bread flour, egg, milk powder in a bawl and add (1), mix well.

Add all the (B)s in a same bowl and mix it until it combine together.

Place the dough on a big plate, knead and stretching until the dough become smooth, coherent and pliable. (The dough is sticky at first but it’s become stiff)

When you have a nice smooth dough ball, put into a ball, cover with plastic film and let rise for about 30 minutes. (The best temperature is about 40 degree C)

6.  Take out the dough, pinch down, and divide into 4 pieces with scraper. Roll each piece into a ball, let rest for 10 minutes under a damp kitchen towel.

7.  Take out the cookie dough and flatten out each piece into a thin round with plastic film. Place the bread dough in the center and turn it upside down. Cover the bread dough with the cookie dough.

8.  Put sugar on the surface and make some slit.

9.   Cover with wet clothe and leave them in a warm place for about 20 minutes.

8.   Prepare the oven to 180 degree C  and bake them for 10 minutes first (to make the cookie dough crispy), then 160 degree C for 12 minutes after.

melon pan (melon bread/melon ban)

For a melon bread inside a melon bread I'd usggest making a smaller dough (about 2/3 of the original) and then covering it with a thin layer of the same dough

7 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Melon bread stuffed in melon bread. The breakfast of champions :makina: 

You know it senpai:wahaha:

6 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ingredients(4 servings):

-Bread part

150g of Bread flour
2 Tablespoons of egg

(A)55cc~ of warm water
(B) 30g of butter
(B) a pinch of salt

-cookie part

100g of flour
30g of butter
1/2 of egg

-Make cookie dough

3.    Add half of the beaten egg, mix well, and add the remaining egg and mix again.

5.  Place the dough on a plastic film. Make cylinder shape and place in a fridge for about 30 minutes.

-Make bread dough

Place the dough on a big plate, knead and stretching until the dough become smooth, coherent and pliable. (The dough is sticky at first but it’s become stiff)

When you have a nice smooth dough ball, put into a ball, cover with plastic film and let rise for about 30 minutes. (The best temperature is about 40 degree C)

6.  Take out the dough, pinch down, and divide into 4 pieces with scraper. Roll each piece into a ball, let rest for 10 minutes under a damp kitchen towel.

7.  Take out the cookie dough and flatten out each piece into a thin round with plastic film. Place the bread dough in the center and turn it upside down. Cover the bread dough with the cookie dough.

8.   Prepare the oven to 180 degree C  and bake them for 10 minutes first (to make the cookie dough crispy), then 160 degree C for 12 minutes after.

For a melon bread inside a melon bread I'd usggest making a smaller dough (about 2/3 of the original) and then covering it with a thin layer of the same dough

Huh that seems pretty good actually

9 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

When layering the melon buns, would you recommend at least partially pre-baking the interior bun to avoid the thinner outer layer from burning? Or is that a bad move?

Fuwa cookery show imminent I think.

I'd say pre-heat the interior bun until it gets solid enough for it not to stick to any surfaces, and then apply the second layer. This way it should be fine

And I'd love to start a cooking show here in Fuwa

You can come up with a title

On 4/3/2016 at 3:16 PM, Ainz said:

OP probably didn't imagine conversation going this way. lol

What have I done......

On 4/1/2016 at 4:27 AM, Arcadeotic said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ingredients(4 servings):

-Bread part

150g of Bread flour
2 Tablespoons of egg

(A)55cc~ of warm water
(B) 30g of butter
(B) a pinch of salt

-cookie part

100g of flour
30g of butter
1/2 of egg

-Make cookie dough

-Make bread dough

Thanks. No is no a joke or anything like that.  I going to be taking hopefully in a few months, baking classes. Makina inspires me to try to be a baker.   I know is stupid but I can relate to her on a personal level. Michiru too.  

6 hours ago, Nekolover said:

What have I done......

Thanks. No is no a joke or anything like that.  I going to be taking hopefully in a few months, baking classes. Makina inspires me to try to be a baker.   I know is stupid but I can relate to her on a personal level. Michiru too.  

Baking is fun

I studied that for 1,5 years

7 hours ago, Nekolover said:

It's not stupid if it motivates you to make a positive change to your life! I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours :sachi: