Hai~

Myichi

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here (Very cliche word I know).

As for recommendation, since you didn't specify any I think this picture should help.

Oh, for unlisted VN Koichoco, Koi Resort, To Heart 2, and Noble Works seems to be a good choice.

Anyway, once again welcome to Fuwanovel, and just expect that you'll got moe picture on this board sooner or later if I may advise you, Myichi.

Welcome! Let us know what kind of content you like, and we can likely provide better recommendations - comedy? romance? "feels"? sci-fi? You get the idea.

Also, consider making an account on https://vndb.org/ and linking it from your Fuwanovel profile, since it makes it easier to give more targeted recommendations for things you haven't already played.

As far as a generic recommendation, you can't go wrong with Steins;Gate, although I think that one does have a Vita release so maybe you've already played it. Hmm. Maybe G-Senjou no Maou - it's also a good introductory VN.

Welcome to Fuwa! have a great time here and hope to see you around.

Recommendations?

-Princess Evangile, Dracu-Riot

-Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!, Comyu -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku-

-Cartagra

All different ones, hope you enjoy them if you end up picking one of them :sachi: