Jump to content

Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

SenpaiFingers

Looking for good School Life VNs

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, can someone recommend a VN like Princess Evangile? (Schoolife, a decent amount of routes with different girls, nice plot...)
I have played all the VNs of that kind that i knew (they are listed on my VNDB) 

If someone knows one great VN of that type that i have not played yet, please recommend! Thank you so much :sachi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

Untranslated tsuisou no augment, hoshiuta (both of them easy to read)

translated clannad, little busters, a profile, katawa shoujo.

 

Thanks for saving my weekend :miyako:
Katawa Shoujo seems to be intriguing, i will try it, already played LB and Clannad though ;/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SenpaiFingers said:

 

Thanks for saving my weekend :miyako:
Katawa Shoujo seems to be intriguing, i will try it, already played LB and Clannad though ;/

 

Sorry I didn't see little buster on your list my mistake but clannad is not listed :P 

Spoiler

vXgZ8gA.gif

after reading Katawa shoujo xD btw read it read it read it !!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmm......... well, actually there will be too much example if we talked about good school life VN. But I think ToHeart 2 was quite basic and had much school life (Just don't expect very good story and you'll set). Koichoco also good choice, although the first gameplay was forced you to play pink haired heroine route (Chisato). Feel free to use this save if you really want skip her route ie don't want to play forced order. Or if you really want more unique settting, maybe Shuffle (Just want to pay tribute to the recently passes away the writer here). Hope you'll find out your taste here between my recommendation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Hmmmm......... well, actually there will be too much example if we talked about good school life VN. But I think ToHeart 2 was quite basic and had much school life (Just don't expect very good story and you'll set). Koichoco also good choice, although the first gameplay was forced you to play pink haired heroine route (Chisato). Feel free to use this save if you really want skip her route ie don't want to play forced order. Or if you really want more unique setttinf, maybe Shuffle (Just want to pay tribute to the recently passes away the writer here). Hope you'll find out your taste here between my recommendation.

Already finished all routes of Koichoco (omg i need to update my VNDB) 
But i will try Shuffle and ToHeart 2 for sure! Thanks :miyako:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like you haven't played Konosora, go for it. It mainly focuses on Soaring Club, building glider and flying it, but the VN is nice overall.

G-Senjou no Maou and Sharin no Kuni are also good, although they focus more on chuuni action rather than school life, but the story mainly revolves around student casts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SenpaiFingers said:

Already finished all these (Minus Dracu-riot, but i will if they release it tomorrow for real) 

Alright then

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteru

Harumade, Kururu

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort

My Girlfirend is the President

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Agree with To Heart 2 since I translated it :D

9 routes, 11 girls, the original donkan harem story all school life mostly light hearted stories.

 

I found it AMAZING! I already have your translated patch, the difficult is to find the actual game torrent :komari: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SenpaiFingers said:

I found it AMAZING! I already have your translated patch, the difficult is to find the actual game torrent :komari: 

You'll love it. It's so easy to get into and it's hard to make your way to bad endings :P Characters you'll love, characters you'll hate, and some in between, but something to cater for everyone. Sorry, can't help you on the pirating side (and doing so is out of scope for this forum anyway).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SenpaiFingers said:

Hey guys, can someone recommend a VN like Princess Evangile? (Schoolife, a decent amount of routes with different girls, nice plot...)
I have played all the VNs of that kind that i knew (they are listed on my VNDB) 

If someone knows one great VN of that type that i have not played yet, please recommend! Thank you so much :sachi:

School Days

You'll never view moege the same again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on my phone so i can't see the link to your vndb list, but it seems to me that u can read untranslated game so...

Akane iro ni somaru saka (i really liked this one, but no one never talk about it ˆˆ)

Hatsuyuki sakura

Clover day's

Lovesick puppies

Sakura no uta

Ikikkoi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm... Since most of the well known titles are already mentioned such as School Days and Princess Evangile. You could try checking out Harukoi Otome and the De Capo series of games. Kindred Spirits On The Roof  also falls under the School Life category assuming your alright with Yuri and all... Yumina The Ethereal also takes place in a sci-fi like school with RPG gameplay elements in addition for being a Visual Novel...

Hope you find whatever stuffs that fancy your interests and most of all, have fun!:mare: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I second Deep Blue's and TemplarSeeker's suggestions.

I would ignore School Days completely (based on what it seems like you are looking for), you will not feel good reading it - nor the money spent on it. It has its own merits, but it is a dark and miserable title, and a far cry from your expectations.

 

Honestly, what a nasty troll. :vinty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×