Looking for good School Life VNs

SenpaiFingers

Just now, ittaku said:

I'm pretty sure that this is the one genre you cannot be disappointed by, given that it is by far the most represented in VNs...

That's true whatever genre you got to there's some school life or slice of life,  be it moeges,  gore or any really,  you're bound to find great ones

For School Days, I think it's not as bad as people make out, and as for indecisive MC Makoto, well it's more or less one of VN MC bad feature. I knew this game was infamous for bad ending, and apparently the infamous bad ending was adapted for anime. For the adaptation, I think it's probably for marketing purpose since without bad ending, it's quite as generic as any galge or harem anime out there (It still could got quite dark though). And since they got so (in)famous, they could expand the story line to many side story like Cross Days and Island Days (Might as well call it Days franchise). And once again I said that we could make Makoto not asshole or more nice so much that we could end with harem ending (It's depend on the choice, just like usual VN).

Back to topic, I think just like ittaku said, there's surely many school VN out there, more if you try untranslated one. And I think all of the recommendation from the member here should covered for translated one. Good luck and if you already finished downloading School Days (Quite big size to be honest, around 9.6 GB) better use walkthrough to avoid bad ending if you didn't like once again bad ending.

18 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

For School Days, I think it's not as bad as people make out, and as for indecisive MC Makoto, well it's more or less one of VN MC bad feature. I knew this game was infamous for bad ending, and apparently the infamous bad ending was adapted for anime. For the adaptation, I think it's probably for marketing purpose since without bad ending, it's quite as generic as any galge or harem anime out there (It still could got quite dark though). And since they got so (in)famous, they could expand the story line to many side story like Cross Days and Island Days (Might as well call it Days franchise). And once again I said that we could make Makoto not asshole or more nice so much that we could end with harem ending (It's depend on the choice, just like usual VN).

Back to topic, I think just like ittaku said, there's surely many school VN out there, more if you try untranslated one. And I think all of the recommendation from the member here should covered for translated one. Good luck and if you already finished downloading School Days (Quite big size to be honest, around 9.6 GB) better use walkthrough to avoid bad ending if you didn't like once again bad ending.

I don't really mind School days as a vn itself, my greatest gripe and problem with it is simply Makoto, can't stand him and will never like him either. It's true that many characters do questionable things in that Vn on several routes but Makoto was a shitty common factor on all of them. He'll always be amongst the worst Mc's out there for me.

9,6gb download but i blieve it's actually 12 once installed

though don't know much about Koi iro chu! Lips but i think it might have school life...........and also Princess waltz, though it has some scenes on school but it's mainly a gameplay VN.....i am recommending those cause my other recommendations have been described above......again you can find some good translated or non translated school life VN in here......

On 1/4/2016 at 7:44 AM, OriginalRen said:

Pretty much every moege ever.

30+ upcoming anime this year are set in a high school. There is literally a gold mine of your request.

You just made my year then. :sachi: Is there any site that mentions their names and the days they are coming out?