Looking for good School Life VNs

SenpaiFingers

Hey guys, can someone recommend a VN like Princess Evangile? (Schoolife, a decent amount of routes with different girls, nice plot...)
I have played all the VNs of that kind that i knew (they are listed on my VNDB) 

If someone knows one great VN of that type that i have not played yet, please recommend! Thank you so much :sachi:

7 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

Untranslated tsuisou no augment, hoshiuta (both of them easy to read)

translated clannad, little busters, a profile, katawa shoujo.

Thanks for saving my weekend :miyako:
Katawa Shoujo seems to be intriguing, i will try it, already played LB and Clannad though ;/

3 minutes ago, SenpaiFingers said:

Thanks for saving my weekend :miyako:
Katawa Shoujo seems to be intriguing, i will try it, already played LB and Clannad though ;/

Sorry I didn't see little buster on your list my mistake but clannad is not listed :P 

Spoiler

vXgZ8gA.gif

after reading Katawa shoujo xD btw read it read it read it !!!

Hmmmm......... well, actually there will be too much example if we talked about good school life VN. But I think ToHeart 2 was quite basic and had much school life (Just don't expect very good story and you'll set). Koichoco also good choice, although the first gameplay was forced you to play pink haired heroine route (Chisato). Feel free to use this save if you really want skip her route ie don't want to play forced order. Or if you really want more unique settting, maybe Shuffle (Just want to pay tribute to the recently passes away the writer here). Hope you'll find out your taste here between my recommendation.

2 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Hmmmm......... well, actually there will be too much example if we talked about good school life VN. But I think ToHeart 2 was quite basic and had much school life (Just don't expect very good story and you'll set). Koichoco also good choice, although the first gameplay was forced you to play pink haired heroine route (Chisato). Feel free to use this save if you really want skip her route ie don't want to play forced order. Or if you really want more unique setttinf, maybe Shuffle (Just want to pay tribute to the recently passes away the writer here). Hope you'll find out your taste here between my recommendation.

Already finished all routes of Koichoco (omg i need to update my VNDB) 
But i will try Shuffle and ToHeart 2 for sure! Thanks :miyako:

Looks like you haven't played Konosora, go for it. It mainly focuses on Soaring Club, building glider and flying it, but the VN is nice overall.

G-Senjou no Maou and Sharin no Kuni are also good, although they focus more on chuuni action rather than school life, but the story mainly revolves around student casts.

41 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Agree with To Heart 2 since I translated it :D

9 routes, 11 girls, the original donkan harem story all school life mostly light hearted stories.

I found it AMAZING! I already have your translated patch, the difficult is to find the actual game torrent :komari: 

2 hours ago, SenpaiFingers said:

I found it AMAZING! I already have your translated patch, the difficult is to find the actual game torrent :komari: 

You'll love it. It's so easy to get into and it's hard to make your way to bad endings :P Characters you'll love, characters you'll hate, and some in between, but something to cater for everyone. Sorry, can't help you on the pirating side (and doing so is out of scope for this forum anyway).

15 hours ago, SenpaiFingers said:

Hey guys, can someone recommend a VN like Princess Evangile? (Schoolife, a decent amount of routes with different girls, nice plot...)
I have played all the VNs of that kind that i knew (they are listed on my VNDB) 

If someone knows one great VN of that type that i have not played yet, please recommend! Thank you so much :sachi:

School Days

You'll never view moege the same again.

Umm... Since most of the well known titles are already mentioned such as School Days and Princess Evangile. You could try checking out Harukoi Otome and the De Capo series of games. Kindred Spirits On The Roof  also falls under the School Life category assuming your alright with Yuri and all... Yumina The Ethereal also takes place in a sci-fi like school with RPG gameplay elements in addition for being a Visual Novel...

Hope you find whatever stuffs that fancy your interests and most of all, have fun!:mare: 

I second Deep Blue's and TemplarSeeker's suggestions.

I would ignore School Days completely (based on what it seems like you are looking for), you will not feel good reading it - nor the money spent on it. It has its own merits, but it is a dark and miserable title, and a far cry from your expectations.

Honestly, what a nasty troll. :vinty: