Noble☆Works HD Version

Fiddle

I've been told that here would be an appropriate place to inform the public of the newly-released high-resolution hyphen-inducing version of Noble☆Works (and I choose to do so because nobody views our website anymore).

So in short, we got some super duper high-res shizzle in this patch:

xcHqBeG.png

And I'm gonna stop talking now because the post looks a lot better on the website.

This is as good a time as any to seek enlightenment.

How do you "upscale" the images without diminished (or rather, unimproved) quality when the native resolution of the images is set at 720p?  How is what you've accomplished any different than what my monitor / video card do when I display the game full-screen on my 1080p monitor?  And if what you've done is so special, why can't my video card / monitor be programmed to do the same exact task?

5 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

This is as good a time as any to seek enlightenment.

How do you "upscale" the images without diminished (or rather, unimproved) quality when the native resolution of the images is set at 720p?  How is what you've accomplished any different than what my monitor / video card do when I display the game full-screen on my 1080p monitor?  And if what you've done is so special, why can't my video card / monitor be programmed to do the same exact task?

The The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs state-of-the-art gluten-free Noble☆Works HD patch is made with a prolonged process of techniques based on peer-reviewed studies and your mom's Facebook feed. Only with our capabilities can you produce such a fine image (regular upscale on left, The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs upscale on the right):

oEg46jV.jpg

This avant-garde cutting-edge politically-correct procedure begins with dousing the original image in a variety of coconut oils, herbal oils, snake oils, crude oil, etc. We then allow it to undergo an advanced fermentation process that originated in methods utilized and developed by Australian Aboriginals for thousands of years.

Then, after a series of secret techniques certified by the Patent Office of Malaysia, our high-resolution all-natural uranium-235-scarce upscaled image comes to fruition! Thus, after months of unionized labor, you have Noble☆Works HD.

On 4/1/2016 at 0:31 PM, Fiddle said:

The The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs state-of-the-art gluten-free Noble☆Works HD patch is made with a prolonged process of techniques based on peer-reviewed studies and your mom's Facebook feed. Only with our capabilities can you produce such a fine image (regular upscale on left, The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs upscale on the right):

oEg46jV.jpg

This avant-garde cutting-edge politically-correct procedure begins with dousing the original image in a variety of coconut oils, herbal oils, snake oils, crude oil, etc. We then allow it to undergo an advanced fermentation process that originated in methods utilized and developed by Australian Aboriginals for thousands of years.

Then, after a series of secret techniques certified by the Patent Office of Malaysia, our high-resolution all-natural uranium-235-scarce upscaled image comes to fruition! Thus, after months of unionized labor, you have Noble☆Works HD.

Ok guys April fools is over D:

Though seriously how did you upscale them? I'm curious and if possible i want to make a real HD patch if possible 

4 minutes ago, iamnoob said:

Though seriously how did you upscale them? I'm curious and if possible i want to make a real HD patch if possible 

I actually believe you got it wrong. The picture on the left is more blurred while the picture on the right is original (probably).

April Fools!

For those of you who didn't feel like putting up with our bullshizzle, the patch was not an HD patch, but in fact brought you to this edited title screen with Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" playing in the background:

OgAYOHf.png

In other words, it's the same exact patch we used last year, but I find it funnier this time.

ENLIGHTENMENT - Without access to source files, you can't improve resolutions of lossy-type images like those in Noble Works. It's the same principle as grabbing an image from the Internet and trying to enlarge it. It breaks into pixels and blurs. Hence, the Non-AP Comma Style Group couldn't create an HD version, unless they stole Yuzusoft's source files.