Miitomo App - Discussion and Friend-Making

Tay

3 minutes ago, Silvz said:

Sorry to dp, but...

What do we do now? Just watch each other's miis? I really don't know what to do .-.

Part of it is the question-answering.  I think it's supposed to tell people more about yourself and bring up topics for conversation.  If you tap on your mii head a bunch more will come up.

You can tap yourself to answer more questions (which is what friends interact with), you can tap friends in your friends list to get their answers, too. Liking an commenting on others' answers gets you coins and points, and somehow you get platinum coins which you use to get discounts and stuff.

3 minutes ago, Silvz said:

I don't see how to like others comments, since it asks me to use candy to hear the answers =( I'm answering everything, though

I think you can only do so many in a row with one friend. When it asks me for candy, I just go to another friend and come back later and it seems to work.

Hopefully it's not an annoying free-to-play time-based renewable resource... But something tells me that's probably what it is.

3 hours ago, Tay said:

Interact with friends, fight evil, and get points for discounts on Nintendo products if you link it to a Nintendo Account.

EDIT: Plus... how else are you going to find out Rose's favorite food? Or see me dressed up in a pirate costume?

I'll just use wayback machine to when we still had torrents to see you in the pirate costume

10 hours ago, Nimbus said:

I have no idea how this works, but here's my new account.

https://twitter.com/Nimbus226

Added you on Twitter. If you add me back, we can be friends forever! (@ArchmageTay) 

9 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Well, this seems like fun

I'll join the frey too

My twitter can be seen below, but here's it anyways: https://twitter.com/Arcadeotic

Added you on Twitter. Add me back and we can fight evil and pick on Silvz, together! Bwahaha 

8 hours ago, Tay said:

Added you on Twitter. If you add me back, we can be friends forever! (@ArchmageTay) 

Added you on Twitter. Add me back and we can fight evil and pick on Silvz, together! Bwahaha 

I am following you, but it does't say you're following me.

25 minutes ago, Nimbus said:

I am following you, but it does't say you're following me.

I goofed somewhere along the way. Sent you a friend request, should now show up in the app.    : D