Hello Internet!

Naoe

Hey, How's it going? My name's Cristian, but Cris is okay too.

I can do many things. Usually whatever interests me the most at the time.

Currently I do videos for YouTube (and my Nico but I need to remember to put stuff on it.)

Hopefully I can be of some use on here lmao.

3 minutes ago, Makudomi said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel. Best of luck with your YouTube endeavours!

What sorts of visual novels do you like?

Well to be honest I've only played one heh. Majikoi! (or Maji De Watashi Ni Koishinasai!) Which i stumbled across after viewing the anime. It's my favorite thing now!

1 minute ago, Makudomi said:

Ha, that's all right. Everyone starts somewhere. Feel free to stop by the Recommendations subforum if you'd like directions towards your next read. ;)

Ah thanks a lot. I would be interested to check out some others. It just seems difficult to get some of them though.

2 hours ago, Naoe said:

Ah thanks a lot. I would be interested to check out some others. It just seems difficult to get some of them though.

In the spirit of shameless self-promotion, I recently did a live presentation at SakuraCon largely about how to find VNs you'll like, and where to get them. I recorded and uploaded one of my rehearsals, so if you like, take a look; it's a lot easier than you think. Be aware, since I know jack about editing video, there's a few seconds of nothing happening at the beginning and the ending:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.

7 minutes ago, Naoe said:

I wont be tempted!

Initially, everyone says that, but always succumbs to their most primitive instincts (mean, you are horny btw.) corrupting their mind in the process and embrace the waifu kingdom! (Alright, I admit I went a little too far with the joke but if it help you grab a gist of the content portrayed here, then my duty was fullfilled! Really, not. Now which is it?) Hmmmmmmm. :SmallKappa: