Hola!

Li-Fei

Hi guys, I've been here for like three days already. So here's an official intro. Greetings! I accidentally found this website while looking for a visual novel tutorial that explains things clearer. Helvetica's is super nice. I'm already working on one as an experiment. I've been wanting to try making one for awhile and I've only played two Visual Novels. One of them is Who is Mike by Fervent, which is making a little bit of buzz in the Indie gaming nets and a demo of a visual novel I found on itch.io. I want to learn how to make a visual novel for a game jam, so I will be working on a real short one. I also want to get into visual novels. I like writing stuffs.

(sorry about my last post and if I sounded like a jerk :P )

Welcome to fuwa! You can check this board http://forums.fuwanovel.net/forum/118-creative-corner/ maybe something there can help you out with your project and there are tons of users here in the forum that I'm sure will help you out if you need something, btw you should read katawa shoujo since you are new to the VNs world.

Good luck with your project and enjoy your stay ^_^