Dracu-Riot!

Yup, this translation is legit. Sadly menu isn't still translated but it's minor problem...

Real problem though is Miu's 50% translated route. What is wrong about this girl anyway? I heard plenty implications that this route is "bad" in some way but I still don't know in what way. Can anyone explain me what is wrong about this route, what is wrong with this heroine?

@EDIT

Are they any chances for her route translation in the future?

I see no reason why it's bad, I personally love the route and heroine the most

The move from friends to a couple was best implemented in my opinion

The actual icha icha is brilliant, although it pales in comparison to Rio, but everything does.

The route does make some changes to Yuuto's personality and it's a little more chuuni than the rest of the game, but I see it as a positive

Overall it's the perfect blend of every factor to me

As for Insem's reason, he stated that he TL'd the other routes first and when came Miu's turn, he just didn't have the time nor the motivation to finish translation of the route. Insem also stated that it was Miu as a character why he started this TL project in the first place.

So it was the circumstances, not the shortcomings that made the final decision

As a follow-up from the post above

From what I recall, there was a poll for the most liked character which was Miu.

So Insem decided to translate her last since people would otherwise -possibly- only read her route and move on if he released her route first as a partial patch.

The rest is in the post above.

Been a while since that poll so correct me if I'm wrong.

Post: http://staircasesubs.com/2012/07/02/common-route-complete/

Edit: Added link to the post in question.

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

Nosebleed has said he will do it, so yes. 

(All hail Nosebleed-sama, the translator of moe yuri and loli games :makina: )

Lova yah Nosebleed <3 

Well, he just need to translate 50% of one route, not big deal - he should ends it before this weekend ends (hopefully :rimu: ).

Still, I want to believe!

9 hours ago, Shiro_Shinigami said:

Well, he just need to translate 50% of one route, not big deal - he should ends it before this weekend ends (hopefully :rimu: ).

Still, I want to believe!

It's still around 4,000-ish lines, he's not going to finish it in a weekend.  Oxford Comma guy said 2 months so I'd stick with that estimate for now.

Oh, forgot to comment here beforehand, but since Insem fulfill his promise, I'll take back what I said before, although I still with statement that Dracu Riot was still a failed project though (Hey, I mean failed to be finished by Insem here, okay. Red text in Umineko usually contained exact word by the way). Good luck for the new team here.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
52 minutes ago, Haiyami said:

So, how is this coming along...and is the rest of the project seriously being translated by Google Translate? *cringes*

I posted a big update a month or so ago on our blog and a mini-update in the comments today: https://theoxfordcommaissuperiorsubs.com/2016/11/12/dracu-riot-status-update-with-a-vengeance/comment-page-1/#comment-1571

No, we're not using Google Translate. Nosebleed was just messing around.

• 1 month later...