Dracu-Riot!

1 minute ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Why does this affect any of you? Just presume it's dead until proven otherwise.

No one believes it's alive or that he's working on it, it's just it would be nice if he actually releases the shit he promises he'll release, so other people can actually work on it.
The problem isn't the project being dead, it's Insem being a dick.
Not that I actually expected him to release anything lol.

I want to said something in length matter, but after read Deep Blue post, I think I decided to declare (Using Umineko Red Text style)

'DRACU RIOT TRANSLATION WAS A FAILED PROJECT'

Hopefully it'll be useful for preventing people to make Insem more relevant and prevent hate to himself (Didn't know for 4chan though, since they were easily agitated for easy word). And I such a fool for had slightly believing Insem *facepalm*

As for Decay, I understand real life matter will affect translation project, just as Yandere show us with Majikoi project. But with admitting that he was in relationship and admitted that he was embarrassed for playing VN, well that's a troll and liar would do.

For mod Nosebleed, then instead of said waiting him for the script, how about someone here who had talent in programming just extracting the script and give it to someone who willing to work on it instead of waiting the liar to fulfill his promise. Although to be honest I didn't had any talent for extracting script though or translating either, what I had was only wish for someone to revive this project without waiting for Insem pointless release promise and of course completed it.

Edit - Sorry a bit emotional in this post, since well at my home the moment I wrote this that was already at April 2nd. Who expected that Insem really fulfill his promise back as 2 years ago. I was already ready to write something, but maybe I should hold back since Insem after all fulfill his promise (Even if it's very late at 2 years later) and I should respect him for that. Although my statement about someone should pick remaining half of Miu's route still remaining, okay.

I am not going to lie, I was actually a little bit hopeful. I was like, "Ok, he said he would release it on april 1st. That means it's such an obvious troll, it might be on purpose! Maybe he just wants to really suprise us all! Like, hah, no one believed me but here it is!"

Yeah RIP.

3 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I am not going to lie, I was actually a little bit hopeful. I was like, "Ok, he said he would release it on april 1st. That means it's such an obvious troll, it might be on purpose! Maybe he just wants to really suprise us all! Like, hah, no one believed me but here it is!"

Yeah RIP.

He's been doing this for some years now, you best never get your hopes up.

4 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Yeah RIP.

Yeah i felt the same way :komari: RIP

48 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Yeah RIP.

Hey April 1st isn't over yet, you still have some time left to be hopeful. His tweet was the april fools prank and the patch will still come, you've got to believe! If you believe, anything is possible.

4 hours ago, bigfatround0 said:

Insem is hilarious and he gets more hate than he deserves. If you know JP then instead of bitching about him holding the scripts hostage then just go ahead and pick up the project. It's as easy as that and it won't be the first time two translation projects exist for a VN. 

He's just an attention-whore. Also considering what he's doing basically just amounts to childish trolling, I think it's not a surprise that a large amount of people think he's a dick. If he actually released the translations for the other routes that he "supposedly" had done, then nobody would care about him anymore. The only reason people still talk about him is because he purposefully holds onto these translations he's apparently finished so he can continually do stupid jokes like this where he teases people into believing he'll release them, only for him to go "lol nah, it was all a joke." 

I think the editor for Hoshizora no Memoria posted about him in a reddit thread, if you want to hear from someone who talked with him personally. 

2 minutes ago, Chuee said:

He's just an attention-whore. Also considering what he's doing basically just amounts to childish trolling, I think it's not a surprise that a large amount of people think he's a dick. If he actually released the translations for the other routes that he "supposedly" had done, then nobody would care about him anymore. The only reason people still talk about him is because he purposefully holds onto these translations he's apparently finished so he can continually do stupid jokes like this where he teases people into believing he'll release them, only for him to go "lol nah, it was all a joke." 

I think the editor for Hoshizora no Memoria posted about him in a reddit thread, if you want to hear from someone who talked with him personally. 

I read that thread but it was obvious he held a grudge. People like that aren't reliable information-wise.