• Didn't finish anything..
    • Finished 1-3 routes
    • Finished four routes
    • Finished all possible routes

This poll is closed to new votes

The White World [1.0]

Hey there! 

GENERAL:

We are an Israeli team that have been working on this visual novel for more than a year.

The White World was a voluntary project that people worked on in their spare time, between studying and serving the country.

It was a FREE ONLINE visual novel you can play in any device and any platform with a browser of the last decade.

OFFLINE VERSION is the only option now! (still browser based.)

This version was voluntarily translated so if you find typos or bugs - please report to me on a private message with the content of the message shown when pressing F2.

DO MIND THIS:

Granted we didn't make it very Japanese but Otaku references exist to expose and reflect it's genre.

This is the very first version of the VN and so it is the result of the project as it ended.

So indeed some things could go better but I can promise you we did it whole heartedly and with almost zero budget (the only budget went into hosting it).

Still, please look at it as a finished product with it's own level of authenticity rather then some budgeted project.

It is an indie project, and the first to have done that in our country and language.

Hope you enjoy =)

PLAY:

>OFFLINE VERSION<

6 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

I will wait for the offline version because I hate reading through my browser.
The little I read was good, I don't mind the grammar mistakes xD 

Unfortunately this is a web based game so the offline version is still running in a browser. Very sorry and thanks for the patience about the translation. Once again this was done by volunteers so.. 

That was kind of nice, somewhat refreshing. I don't think I will read any more of it though. Apart from the language lacking somewhat every now and then i have no complaints. It's always nice to see something somewhat original.

21 hours ago, aildevteam said:

Granted we didn't make it very Japanese

That is definitely not a bad thing.

12 hours ago, atorq said:

That was kind of nice, somewhat refreshing. I don't think I will read any more of it though. Apart from the language lacking somewhat every now and then i have no complaints. It's always nice to see something somewhat original.

That is definitely not a bad thing.

Thanks. Im glad to hear the translation didn't get too much on your nerves. =)

Can you tell me why did you stop reading it would be very helpful. Also what would make you keep reading?

On 28.3.2016 at 10:25 AM, Deep Blue said:

I will wait for the offline version because I hate reading through my browser.
The little I read was good, I don't mind the grammar mistakes xD 

Online version is ready now. Unfortunately it's still using your browser. You can press F11 and pretend it's not in your browser but.. well sorry I can't help you more than that haha xD

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

We started rediting the novel..  =)

Still, the fixes are community-driven so it might take a while until the translation will be perfected.

Anyway, feel free to start again your reading and if you're kind you can help as well by reporting things that felt wrong or annoying.

Thanks =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The project has been abandoned! Thanks for anyone interested!

The only way to play now is the offline version which is downloadable through gamejolt (linked above).

The translation was improved but won't be anymore unless some other volunteer will help...

TNX for commenting and playing!