Mr. Poltroon's Celebratory Easter Guess Who Game

Mr Poltroon

49 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Well color me surprised, that wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Sorry that I don't live up to the lofty standard I had set for myself back in the day. I actually like talking with people on a more normal basis, but, you can't force people to talk that way with you. I believe only Flutterz only ever actually emailed me. But I did try to help someone last night, though it was on chat. Sadly, they kind of ignored me, and I was being serious. But hey, if it's something more serious you want, I'll try to accommodate. But I'm not giving up posting memes. I actually make most of the ones I post instead of Googling them.

May I ask, for curiosity's sake, what you did have in mind?

It's precisely as you say. The only reason my comment seems so negative is because of that high standard I formed of you by myself. Had that not been formed, you'd be firmly within the "Neutral Scum" category. Even now I don't hold anything against you or dislike you. I'm just disappointed in the ideal image I'd formed of you, which then went *poof*, sadly. Even so, it's still not your fault. As I said, you were corrupted. Not a voluntary choice.
I ask you, however, not to try to accommodate me. Most people probably prefer you as you are, and a person is always best while being themselves, even if I happen to hate their self.

Replying to sanahtlig at a later date. Expect a sizeable post, probably in an entirely different thread. Or I could take this to PM.

1 hour ago, Tiagofvarela said:

RIP Stray

Ah, Stray... he's one of the casualties I will always regretfully miss the most

On my 5000th post, I'll do a similar thing like Mr. T and do a heart to heart opinionated gankfest :sachi:. ETA will probably be around Q3-4 2016

~~
For now though, I have reflected on Mr. Verela's words and as a result will

1 minute ago, Tiagofvarela said:

May I ask, for curiosity's sake, what you did have in mind?

It's precisely as you say. The only reason my comment seems so negative is because of that high standard I formed of you by myself. Had that not been formed, you'd be firmly within the "Neutral Scum" category. Even now I don't hold anything against you or dislike you. I'm just disappointed in the ideal image I'd formed of you, which then went *poof*, sadly. Even so, it's still not your fault. As I said, you were corrupted. Not a voluntary choice.
I ask you, however, not to try to accommodate me. Most people probably prefer you as you are, and a person is always best while being themselves, even if I happen to hate their self.

I figured it was pretty neutral, actually. It's fine, though - I don't try to take too many things on the internet that seriously or let it bother me. I will say part of myself has always been trying too hard, one way or another. Maybe I was trying to hard to fit in, or get people to like me. I'm extremely awkward at making simple friendships, even with people on the other end of a monitor.

4 minutes ago, Valmore said:

I figured it was pretty neutral, actually. It's fine, though - I don't try to take too many things on the internet that seriously or let it bother me. I will say part of myself has always been trying too hard, one way or another. Maybe I was trying to hard to fit in, or get people to like me. I'm extremely awkward at making simple friendships, even with people on the other end of a monitor.

Oh you haven't seen some of my PM's where I tried to start a conversation with people. I can sum it up with roughly this:

"I like this game. You like this game. Let's converse." - Feel free to substitute game for any other piece of media.
Somehow, this method failed to produce adequate results.

6 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

For now though, I have reflected on Mr. Verela's words and as a result will

I'm glad you will.

20 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

>No opinion of me. I-I thought we bonded by defusing bombs together?!

@Shikomizue - What the hell's with your voice, man? I'm fond of you, but for some reason, I don't quite know why, I seem to have you pegged for being a bit thick or slow. I think it's because you're one of those people that let me win or can't be bothered to fiercely fight back when we start an exchanging of ripostes. But I really do like you, because I like people who like me (clearly superior taste) and I believe you like me. Most of what I said here applies to @KosakiFag, except the voice and except that I barely interact with him. Once every couple of weeks, at the most? And @Cyrillej1, too. What the heck have you guys been doing? Getting lives?

19 hours ago, babiker said:

I'mNotInHere/10. You even follow me, yet I couldn't get a small mention. I-I-I just-

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_n7qysx1vL81qcwhdyo1_500.gif

@babiker - It's because I don't remember. You were one of the first members I was really fond of. That's all I remember. I don't remember why, or how, or anything at all. I keep making a point of reading everything you post in case it sparks my memory. So let's put it like this: I liked you, but I don't remember why. By that logic I shouldn't like you any more, but you haven't done a single thing that'd make me dislike you, so in all technicality I'm neutral with a positive bias. Or something.

18 hours ago, LiquidShu said:

Next year I will be on that egg :komari:If I ever feel like it I will attempt a befriending... if. 

I semi-tried on the egg guessing part and I got two out of it @sanahtlig and @KosakiFag, woot.

Happy Easter! 

I was guessing most people would mistake sanah's for Steve's, BUT SINCE NOBODY TRIED TO DO THE EGG, I HAVE NO IDEA.
I didn't quite get if by being on the egg you wanted my opinion...? The people who I put on the egg were completely random. For instance, I haven't interacted with shcboomer. In fact, from my point of view he's more of an urban legend or something, hardly ever seen him.

@LiquidShu - I seem to remember liking you, and I certainly think you're nice. Your previous Yuuji avatar's probably helped. I think you were in a similar position to @Fred the Barber, I occasionally chatted with you on some random Coliseum of Chatter thread and I came to find out our tastes were rather compatible. Kept an eye on your posts since and that's about it.
With Fred it went a bit further in that he's more talkative than you are, so I see him more often, interact with him more often, but I'm fond of both.

12 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Best reddit anime and VN Gurl, forgotten by Tiaga. :makina: 

Presuming you're asking me for my opinion, I'll give it to you.

@Kurisu-Chan - Always had some issues understanding your English. C'mon, how many years have you been on this forum? You gotta English better than that by now, surely? I remember being rather fond of you, back when we interacted often in the Unlimited Chatter Works thread and later, Fuwachat. You also seem to have a bit of a short fuse, or if not, occasionally you blow up. I'm terrible with that kind of people. Somehow, completely unbeknownst to me, my words only seem to aggravate said people further. These days I'm more or less neutral, but when I very very rarely pop into Fuwachat, I'd rather x100 you were there than some random folk I don't know.

5 hours ago, GetterEmperor said:

Thanks for the mention! Hope you had a nice Easter~

Oh and no black magic here. Just a lot of love to share~

<3~

Or something. Sheesh. Keep at it.

4 hours ago, OriginalRen said:

Just a quick reminder because I couldn't fall asleep: always remember who made that amazing egg activity. That's right, it was the joker himself!

Heck yes I gave away those 2 copies of Clannad. Ask @Cyrillej1, she knows.

Yes, one of those seldom games where most stuff went smoothly. I remember it had something to do with you. I don't remember what, but I do remember you were the first to completely identify the people on the egg. Since then I haven't seen much in the way of people trying it out.

@Tiagofvarela, Our first interaction that stands out in my memory was when we rallied our forces to defeat the loli overlord in the first Fuwa banner competition. I believe that thread was later deleted because of some drama, but it was totes worth it. Other than that I recall you agreeing to record a poem for me, which is still there for the world to see on my channel. That was cool of you. I also remember taking a rather large amount of gifs from you, which proved very useful in editing my videos. One particular time where we didn't get along in was in one of Aniki's games, in which you refused to ally with me :c

I can probably recount more such events, as my memory is rather good with recalling seemingly meaningless conversations, but that should suffice to help you remember a little bit. You've recently died in activity way more than me, so I hope you do more stuff like this so I can enjoy exchanging more silly words with you. Keep it kewl and screw Da haters, you're fine how you are ;)

3 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

@Shikomizue - What the hell's with your voice, man? I'm fond of you, but for some reason, I don't quite know why, I seem to have you pegged for being a bit thick or slow. I think it's because you're one of those people that let me win or can't be bothered to fiercely fight back when we start an exchanging of ripostes. But I really do like you, because I like people who like me (clearly superior taste) and I believe you like me. Most of what I said here applies to @KosakiFag, except the voice and except that I barely interact with him. Once every couple of weeks, at the most? And @Cyrillej1, too. What the heck have you guys been doing? Getting lives?

So what you're saying is you want me to bring out more quips? I didn't know you wanted me to "argue" with you that much.

12 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Your opening post has warmed my heart. Good thing I went by to take care of some business. :holo:

Anyway, I'd interact with you more, but I'm kinda going home at 1AM in the morning and waking up at 5AM to prepare to go to class. Yes, it's mostly a four hour sleep schedule on average. Again, it's because theater has started once again and it's screwing up my whole schedule. I go home everyday with the fear that I might get mugged, but I don't get mugged. Probably because I'm usually bigger than them. :mare: 

So yeah. Pretty much. Life got me again. I'll be a cool kid and finally finish the second Ace Attorney for you after my theater activities. Then I'll observe you as you state all the good things about Ace Attorney in a biased way.

Also, you wake up at a time where I'm in the middle of college. :sachi:

Regarding your comments about most of it applying to Shiko, goddamnit man. I have not pegged myself to be a Shiko too. I will now reevaluate myself and think about how I should reinstate my status as a fag. Thank you for opening my eyes, Tiag. 

A late happy Easter to you. I do enjoy these threads.

4 minutes ago, Katatsumuri said:

A bit late to this (snail puns and imagery aside), but it is a bit weird to be mentioned in well, anything on fuwa. Nice to hear that someone has something positive to say about me, I guess.

On 10/04/2014 at 3:08 PM, Tiagofvarela said:

If I were to take your avatar into account I can say with certainty that is rather unsurprising.