My 1000th Post (Totally didn't steal Derg's title and remove the exclamation point)

VirginSmasher

So I finally made to 1000 posts...none of you care, but I'm still gonna make this post for the percentage of you that will look at this post. I arrived here in early October. October 12th to be exact and it took me a while to adapt to this community. Once that happened, I spammed my way to 500 posts on January 27th. By that point, I really only talked to people in the chat at that point and sometimes with people in PMs and the forums and now, I've talked to a lot of you in some way. I've had a lot of fun in these forums because of the people I will be mentioning later on and will continue to have fun in the future. This site has changed me in some way. Before these forums, I didn't have any motivation to learn Japanese and was a complete vanilla fag and after a few months here, I am very slowly on my way to learning Japanese (I blame school and/or my laziness) and am now enjoying rape hentai.

Now before some of you call the cops on me for saying that, I will now thank some people that I feel deserve mentioning. Also, I will be mentioning some people more than once and yes, you are free to make multiple yaoi fanfics about it @mitchhamilton.

First of all, my spam chat group that started as a plan to spam Fuwanovel with @Dergonu and @CeruleanGamer quickly became a place to chat. I usually spend most of my time in these forums there because of some of the people who are regulars. Those regulars are @Arcadeotic, @DarkZedge, @Nashetania, @Kiriririri, @Kawasumi, and @TexasDice and then there are the people who show up once in a while like @Deep Blue, @XReaper, @Canicheslayer, @Funyarinpa, @Vorathiel, and @Okarin. You guys have made the chat fun to participate in even if you spam way too much to keep up with all the posts. We also added @Kaguya and @Clephas recently and hopefully you guys will post often. :sachi:

Now for the mod team @Nosebleed, @Down, @Kaguya, @Eclipsed, @Zenophilious, @Flutterz, and @Kurisu-Chan. You guys have done a great job keeping these forums in check and I hope you continue doing that. I've talked with some of you on occasion in the Phase PM group so I don't know you as well as I could but I hope to talk with you a lot more now that I've actually started talking to people on this site. Here's to @Kaguya winning the mod war and I'm not sorry for stealing borrowing your gimmick @Kurisu-Chan.

Next, the VNTL crew of @Tay, @Decay, and @Zakamutt. I've been reading VNTL since April and I've enjoyed all the posts you make on them. I've barely talked to any of you and I hope to in the near future as long as @Nosebleed doesn't break the forums again. #blameNosebleed

And finally, for the chat group of @greenshadow622, @Velociraptor, @Flutterz, @Ayana, @gijimu, and I can't currently remember the rest so if I forgot you, I don't care. :miyako:

Obvious sarcasm aside, you guys have made the chat fun to be in. I enjoyed all those pointless discussions about our masturbation habits and politics. :sachi:

And with that, my post is complete. Again, thank you for making these forums fun for me and I hope to have a lot more fun in the future. :sacchan:

Just now, TexasDice said:

I'm glad that "newer" users like you manage to post so much, because if every user was like me, this forum would just be dead.

Anyway, congratulations for not finding anything better to invest your time in. I hope you're proud of yourself. :holo:

I do have other things to invest my time into like masturbation and hentai and I see what you mean now. :makina:

Congratulations Master V! :sacchan: It's true we have the best group of Spammers. I mean people!:miyako:

It's been great fun (#NoRegrets) and here's to 1k more

I'm not one of the ones who spam too much luckily!:sacchan: (anyone who claims otherwise shall be sued for difamation and falsely accusing me) :sachi:

Anyways, Congratulations again Master, even if you threaten too much for no reason I still love you (no homo) :sacchan:

7 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

I do not exist.

You will always exist to me. :sachi:

7 hours ago, Dergonu said:

I wasn't mentioned twice. 0/10 post. 

mFMxEwX.png

Congrats on 1k posts V. It's been a blast getting to know you and talking with you :miyako:

Here is to another 1k posts! :sacchan: So see you in a week!

(You filthy spammer :makina: )

What can I say? I learned from the best after all. :makina:

On 25/03/2016 at 8:10 PM, VirginSmasher said:

Before these forums, I didn't have any motivation to learn Japanese and was a complete vanilla fag and after a few months here, I am very slowly on my way to learning Japanese (I blame school and/or my laziness) and am now enjoying rape hentai.

?