The day that I randomly heard Run in a CSGO video

madvanced

20 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Similar voice... type I guess? But definitely not the same voice.

I wasn't implying that it was(maybe my post was slightly misworded), I was just pointing out how uncannily similar they were, the second bit that he says really shows that similarity, even though I can distinguish it from Run's voice still. All in all it was just me trying to poke some fun at this fact.

1 minute ago, madvanced said:

I wasn't implying that it was(maybe my post was slightly misworded), I was just pointing out how uncannily similar they were, the second bit that he says really shows that similarity, even though I can distinguish it from Run's voice still. All in all it was just me trying to poke some fun at this fact.

No, I know you realized it wasn't his. I just didn't know how similar you thought it sounded. :P

• 6 years later...

I will say more, I am 60 percent sure that this is not a Run. By the way, has anyone been selling skins? You can use this for skincashier.com. This is a very well-known website for replenishing the balance on websites, which recently added the ability to sell skins. He evaluates different skins differently, so check the prices. In order to stay in the black for sure and not worry about the fact that you have lost potential money. Think about it.

Edited by sprinterca