Anime Boston and Sakura-Con Speculation and Announcements thread

Decay

So, the conclusion from Sekai we got 1 Chinese VN, 1 South Korea VN, 1 infamous VN manga adoption (Will be ecchi manga if there's will be on manga scan site obviously), and 1 just released VN, eh. Oh well. Although actually just recently released VN was got some interesting seiyuu according to VNDB. Now let's see how much the fund Sekai need to localized it on their Kickstarter later.

So what are the actual odds of an 18+ version from Denpa? I'm shocked that SP picked up this title to begin with, I'd be utterly blown away if they had an 18+ release. 

The question is, do they need to do an 18+ version to generate a moral panic in the games press, or will one happen anyways?

It's literally impossible they would ever release an 18+ version of this even if it was restricted to the US only. I doubt even JAST/MG would ever take the risk.

If it goes to Steam, I totally expect some outrage because they won't be able to cut 50+ H-scenes without leaving high levels of loli sexualization.

Maitetsu might  have a chance for 18+ release.      Okay, dream on...

Regarding the announcements, well... SP did a better job than MG(well, not exactly Taiwan? Korea? ^.- who's gonna buy it? well, not my problem), and they still have 2 more up their sleeve.

So, 1(censored) of 6 to be happy about, it's not... that... bad...

A Sakura Spirit manga adaptation?!

Holy molly! Let me just get the bleach that's in my kitchen. I'll see you in the afterlife guys.

Jokes aside, RIP MaiTetsu 18+ version. Let the salt flow~

Honestly, I wish they'd pick something that isn't clearly an eroge targeted at fans of erotic content, only to then strip away said content, it just feels pointless and will likely generate a huge salt circlejerk.