「Spoiler] Grisaia no Rakuen

Hayashi

Just finished the Grisaia series. HOLY FUCK OH BOY I WAS AMAZED. As a Grisaia fan fuck, everything was perfect tbh.

Now the question, how exactly did Yuuji survive final bomb @ the T island? Was it even possible tho it took him 1.5 years to recover.

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

They are awesome games indeed. 

Well it's been a little while since I read it... I'd say he surivived because: Protagonist armor :makina:

Yeah. I'd say it was due to his fitness and luck. So, protag armor haha.

Although I did enjoy the 2nd and 3rd main story routes. It was very... Hollywood action like and such. I had a Yuuji-boner at the time I read it, so I was just bliss while reading. But in afterthought, some of the stuff that was did in the series I find rather questionable.

Well, yeah, that was a good trilogy.

2nd game must have been my favorite (yuuji's past was my favorite part of the game actually ^^).

But there are still some things that didn't sit well with me :

1 - Harem ending (yeah, some people will hate me for that xD)

2 - 2/3 of rakuen was just setting up the stage for the finale

3 - What's with the last twist with the old man, they could have find a better idea right ?)

Yuuji going berserk at the end was awesome though :makina:

In the end i still like the game and i really liked the cast (:michiru: <= great heroine xD), but i feel that they could have done so much better with what they had set up in the last two game.