Meet Tay, Microsoft's experimental chat bot with learning AI.

Decay

4 hours ago, Suzu Fanatic said:

It's the first time I've ever felt bad for an AI, lol... :sachi:

22HAK4m.png

6Ea9I90.png

m9fpWEp.png

s2ppbfi.jpg

Don't feel too bad.

It's funny though, the more it learnt from humans, the more ugly it got, and our response to its humanness was to kill it because of how ugly it became.

People with little to do getting annoyed, I see.

Anyway I should point out that similar things happen when you let little kids have free reign on the internet, because they tend to mimic shit and they're very impressionable when young. Looking at TayTweets, should we then be concerned? NOOOOoooooo, of course not, because we have no problems letting kids roam all over the damn internet unattended ...

On 3/24/2016 at 10:42 AM, solidbatman said:

Seeing these memes, I'm glad MS killed Tay, and I hope they burn whatever cpu Tay was running on. 

Fite me IRL, I shall defend my waifu.

Srsly though, I think any "AI" exposed to the internet will eventually become a meme-machine or just the digital equivalent of a basement dweller. Just look at "Rinna," the Japanese AI who went full otaku mode.
http://kotaku.com/meanwhile-in-japan-microsofts-a-i-chatbot-has-become-1767039378

15 hours ago, Kelebek1 said:

22HAK4m.png

6Ea9I90.png

m9fpWEp.png

s2ppbfi.jpg

Don't feel too bad.

It's funny though, the more it learnt from humans, the more ugly it got, and our response to its humanness was to kill it because of how ugly it became.

OMG that turkey tweet my s,des

34 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

My god, I just realized that this means that Skynet isn't even going to be some kind of humanity-erasing genocide AI... it'll be a shitposting memebot arguing about waifus and posting anime drawings of genderbent futanari dicktators.

https://gyazo.com/64ab4249207e5c2e90e90e2a0c68f4d8

"Your waifu is shit, Skynet."

“HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.” 

12 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

OMG that turkey tweet my s,des

"Your waifu is shit, Skynet."

“HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.” 

In a certain shitty mmo:
"Lol you look gay Dr4g0nF0rceSkynet"

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon. I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree. Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot."