Challenge solidbatman/Suggestions 4 Me

solidbatman

I challange you to read Muv luv alt within 10 days as I did. Its 50+ hours long, so you have to read atleast 5 hours each day. :D My butt and back hurt from sitting too much hahaha.

PS: You have to read Muv luv 1 first, because muv luv alt is like the 2nd game in the series.

Okay! Today is the day I pick. As for when I start, I'm not sure. I'll be visiting my dad for the week, and I doubt I'll be doing much VN reading, so there is a chance I don't begin Sunday. As for the challenge I pick.....

G-Senjou no Maou !!4 days and one minute. End of discussion -----

And just to be an overachiever, I'll finish it in 4 days. Don't need a minute more! I'll update this post when I actually begin the challenge. Let's All Love Batman

(Yeah, I picked an easier one, but I promise, a non-stop 24 hour reading of Rewrite will happen after this one. Kay? oh, it will hopefully be live streamed for extra hilarity)

Challenge shall begin Friday evening with a planned finish of Monday evening. It will not be a 100% completion for CGs but I am going for all routes completed.

The Rewrite 24 hour session will take place sometime in mid-July if streaming works out like it should.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I never did any of the challenges (life and work got in the way). However, I'm reviving this thread for a reason. Instead of making a suggestion thread, I'm just gonna use this thread for it.

I'm looking to start another VN since I'm going to have some time off work in a week or so, but I'm at a loss as to what to read. I want something nice and emotional, or something that has a really awesome story to it. I'm looking for something that offers an experience. So, name your best visual novels please. I really, really want something awesome to read.

PS: Challenge will happen soon. Dont worry.

*peruses batman's vndb*

Hmm, you still haven't read Hoshimemo? It's actually quite nice and emotional.

I will throw in my now-obligatory recommendation for LEAVEs, which has awesome at least in certain wtf moments.

Oh, and World End Economica. Though since that's officially localized you may find trouble acquirign the liek 10 bucks needed for a copy. Apparently Kawa-Soft did some fixing of the script (darkpheonix said 10% something of the text touched), so their version migth be the best. Be ready for some awkward english, though.