Challenge solidbatman/Suggestions 4 Me

solidbatman

So, I surprised a couple people and read all of Steins;Gate faster than they thought I would. After doing so, I realized I wouldn't have read it at all had I not been challenged to read it to begin with. That made me realize, I'm a lot better at reading VNs when I am challenged to and held to the challenge/time limit.

Now, this is your turn. Since I'm not sure what VN to read next, I'm going to let you decide, and decide how many days I have to read it. After I complete, or fail the VN challenge, I'll pick another challenge to attempt (after finishing the VN from the previous challenge of course). So, pick a VN for me to read, and give me some sort of time limit to go with it. Anything else added will be stretch goals in a sense (such as 100% CG or something).

Hopefully, this makes me want to read more VNs, and adds a little bit of fun for you guys as you cheer/jeer for/at me. A couple of rules though. No Nukige or Yaoi. Second rule is to just keep the goals realistic. No, "complete Kanon in 5 hours" type challenges. Last rule, please keep it to VNs Fuwanovel offers for now.

So, challenge away. I look forward to failing surpassing your expectations.

Here is a list of VNs I have read.

Analogue: A Hate Story, Corpse Party, Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Clannad, Saya no Uta, Ever17, Steins;Gate, and slowly working through Remember11.

I'll pass on the challenge, but not the VN. Got a time limit for me?

I'll also pick out a challenge to do in a couple of days.

well you will be tested from facts at the end of the challenge so take as much time as you need but don't skip anything otherwise you will not pass xD

and with the fap, you will do it anyway as I know you :)

well you will be tested from facts at the end of the challenge so take as much time as you need but don't skip anything otherwise you will not pass xD

and with the fap, you will do it anyway as I know you :)/>

Ignoring the last line, which is slander, there is no time challenge, or other, legitimate/serious challenges. I'll pass for now.

Ignoring the last line, which is slander, there is no time challenge, or other, legitimate/serious challenges. I'll pass for now.

well that is your loss. If you want to stay as outsider and not get into the VIP cool people club of Mare lovers xD

It has lot of benefits, free loli every week etc

(Finally a chance to make someone realize how brilliant of a VN Swan Song is)

I challenge you to read Swan Song. It took me a week to finish it when I was on break, so if you don't have work/school right now then the challenge is to finish it in a week. If you do have work/school then I'll give you two weeks. Have fun. :)

(Finally a chance to make someone realize how brilliant of a VN Swan Song is)

I challenge you to read Swan Song. It took me a week to finish it when I was on break, so if you don't have work/school right now then the challenge is to finish it in a week. If you do have work/school then I'll give you two weeks. Have fun. :)/>

I have it already downloaded. Certainly under consideration now. Thanks!

Hey batman, I challenge you to read School Days.. I haven't finished it myself, so I don't know how long it is ^^

And can you post for a list of VNs you have read?.. Just so we could be sure that what we challenge you on are VNs you haven't read yet..

Hey batman, I challenge you to read School Days.. I haven't finished it myself, so I don't know how long it is ^^

And can you post for a list of VNs you have read?.. Just so we could be sure that what we challenge you on are VNs you haven't read yet..

Added a quick list to the original post.

canvas 2 play the childhood friend route and not collapse (from wanting to punch the protag in the face) before finishing

edit: or any of the routes

All of Rewrite in a week. I'd challenge you to get the extra ending but it'd be pretty hard to do without a walkthrough and using a walkthrough is a no-no for me.

Also, since I clearly haven't said this enough in other threads (sarcasm), recommended route order:

Kotori > Chihaya > Shizuru > Lucia > Akane

Hardest challenge would probably be playing, Sengoku Rance 5-star mode within 3 weeks without walkthrough. Giving 1 week for the 1st forced playthrough, another week to unlock other stuff and the last is playing the 5 star.

Fyi: I played Sengoku Rance until the If routes. 5-star I have no idea what that thing has in store. (On a prior note, I played the game poorly, so the time span is so big.)

canvas 2 play the childhood friend route and not collapse (from wanting to punch the protag in the face) before finishing

edit: or any of the routes

I know this thread is supposed to be for batman, but childhood friend. eldin activated. challenge accepted.

I have no idea why you quit symphonic rain, but this offense must be remedied. Should be doable by Sunday (maybe I'm being too nice here). Extra challenge: gain the good ending for Lise without using autoplay for the minigame.

extra extra challenge: on hard.

Batman, you need to do Rewrite in 24 hours like we discussed :blink:/>

If you can do that then you are indeed a true superhero!!

Great thread by the way. Lots of really great suggestions!!

Is that even possible?

I'm almost positive that at that reading speed Moon/Terra would seem like random jibberish to someone, lol.