VN - Comedy, Romance, School, Slice Of Life or Music

AquaralSS

I read/played Katawa Shoujo. I love it so much, i played the game long time ago, which i ended up bad end. (not gonna spoil it)

And then, i try playing it once again, hell i was so happy that i actually go for the Emi route, i was so excited that i finish her route. (The happy end)

So, i need something similar to this, but if possible, no magic, no supernatural, no powers or horror or anything like it. 

I want the genre which includes ONLY ONLY Comedy, romance, school and slice of life. add in music if possible.  

I did say if Possible, a little supernatural or magic would be fine as long it stays within Key Animation logic. LOL

Believe it or not, i did not finish Rewrite nor played the other franchise.

I did play Android Lily's day off, Roomies. Enjoyed it alot. 

If you can stomach some supernatural elements, Hoshizora no Memoria and Dracu-riot!

If you like ojou-samas, Noble Noodle Works and Princess Evangile

Then onto the more "normal" recommendations

- Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki

- Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

- Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete (Has a glider theme, but still has a lot of school SoL and comedy)

- Majikoi and its sequel (Little lighter on the romance, but makes it up with its comedy)

And since you mentioned music, KiraKira and DearDrops

So, there is a LOT of these threads, so generally it's a good idea to look around a bit first before posting, (read the stickies etc.)

This particular criteria has been used in a lot of threads already, and so the same recommendations often gets repeated.

Anyways, since the thread is here, I'll give a few recommendations I think fit. (But check before posting next time :sachi: )

Princess Evangile

Ikinari anata ni koishiteiru

Kono oozora ni, tsubasa o hirogete

Yosuga no Sora (only 2 routes and common route translated, but those are still worth it.)

I'm a fan of Overdrive's more traditional works, that are focused around the characters building a rock'n'roll band. These are Kira*Kira (but with some pretty heavy drama) and Deardrops (less drama, more fun, but still some human misery on it). But, going with what you say, you don't even need to play the whole games if you don't want.

These games also have sequels that I haven't played.

1 minute ago, Okarin said:

I'm a fan of Overdrive's more traditional works, that are focused around the characters building a rock'n'roll band. These are Kira*Kira (but with some pretty heavy drama) and Deardrops (less drama, more fun, but still some human misery on it). But, going with what you say, you don't even need to play the whole games if you don't want.

Well, Curtain Call and d2b VS Deardrops are fandiscs, they can be called sequels, in a certain sense

Hmmmmm..... guess it's usual recommendaton should do, but first welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy you stay here.

Anyway, back to recommendation. There's a ton of translated VN that could fulfill your wish, but first I seconded recommended Nob..... I mean Noodle Work lol (Of course I mean Noble Works). Koisuru Natsu Last Resort also good VN with relaxing music (Not to mention skimpy waitress uniform lol. Although there is no school setting though). Also Hoshizora no Memoria and To Heart 2, which I'm sure will get what you want.

tldr - To Op, I recommended Noble Works, Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort, Hoshizora no Memoria, and To Heart 2. Hope you like those 4 VN that I recommended.

17 hours ago, Okarin said:

This! If you look for a music setting these 2 would work nicely.

You should also look into this one its a little dated but its really good

Crescendo

Other than that just pick and chose from the above posts all these vn:s are good

4 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Anyways, since the thread is here, I'll give a few recommendations I think fit. (But check before posting next time :sachi: )

Princess Evangile

Ikinari anata ni koishiteiru

Kono oozora ni, tsubasa o hirogete

Yosuga no Sora (only 2 routes and common route translated, but those are still worth it.)

Yup, that's basically some of the ones i would've recommended.

Senpai beat me to it  :sacchan:

I'm pretty sure Little Busters! is the perfect fit for your request (unless you've already seen the anime, in which case you might as well try something new).

Symphonic Rain might be a good choice, since you specifically call out music, but it doesn't have all that much comedy; it's a bit more serious. It's one of my favorites. It also has approximately the cutest art you can find anywhere.