Fuwa Korean Learners?

arakura

안녕하세요

For a while there's been a Japanese learning group or three on fuwa, for good reason, but recently for personal reasons I was wondering if there would be any interest in forming a group for learning Korean. I myself am a beginner, in my second semester at college, and there'd be no required skill level to join. It'd be a nice way to get some feedback and daily practice, so I'm attempting to feel out if there's any interest or if everyone's busy learning Japanese ^^

I think as long as we could have like 4+ active members it would be worth trying. Let me know if you're interested. (Though honestly I expect that this might just be a huge failure, lol. Gotta try)

If there's interest, we'll go from there with the details.

Edit: send me a message on fuwa if you're interested

안녕하십니까?

I would like to join this group... I was born in Korea but immigrated to Canada and lived longer there. I can speak relatively fluently and read, although my vocabulary isn't as refined and academic (not the best writer in terms of spacing and spelling though). However, I feel as if I am slowly forgetting them and I would like to brush up on my Korean using this opportunity ^^. If you know some Japanese, it's even better since the two languages have extremely similar grammar, just different words, and they will produce a positive synergy.

Holy crap... Ryechu knows Korean... 

I would love to learn Korean but I have my plate filled with Japanese right now. In a few months I was planning to take up Korean or Chinese on top of Japanese but that may be to much. Best of luck to your group! I'm always down for talks of k-pop if that ever comes up :)

Well well araara you just did what I was thinking off doing like 1-2 weeks ago, but was too much of a ダメ人間 to actually do it. Basically I have been wanting to learn Korean as well for the longest time now, not as long as Japanese but close enough I suppose. The fact that on top of already having Japanese classes I might have Korean classes next semester can only make me say yes to your proposal ara :D. Just care for your drunk messages on steam @LiquidShu (/ω\)

Alright, then. As a tentative start, all those interested should add me on Skype/message me or send me a message on fuwa. I'm not sure if people would prefer a Skype group or a fuwa group message, either, so that'll be the first thing to work out. I'm glad to see some responses from people, and especially happy to see some responses from people with higher levels of proficiency, so thanks.