The Last GM Standing!

Dergonu

"Personality/ traits: Slightly timid, doesn’t like fighting, physically strong, cares a lot for his teammates. Not too skilled in combat, but makes up for it in brute strength."

>physically strong

>not too skilled in combat, but makes up for it in brute strength

>brute strength

kek. 

On a more serious note, if you really want to make my character more like me, you should probably just change it to "an extremely sarcastic git"

24 minutes ago, Nebjula said:

"Personality/ traits: Slightly timid, doesn’t like fighting, physically strong, cares a lot for his teammates. Not too skilled in combat, but makes up for it in brute strength."

>physically strong

>not too skilled in combat, but makes up for it in brute strength

>brute strength

kek. 

On a more serious note, if you really want to make my character more like me, you should probably just change it to "an extremely sarcastic git"

Nebjula: Not very skilled in combat, but makes up for it with sarcasm :Kappa: 

Well, the characters aren't supposed to reflect your real self, (I mean, you guys are murdering each other with magic and shit :makina: ) 

like I explained in the Q&A, it is a little too hard for me to find a fitting personality for each one of you, that still reflects your real personality. Therefore, all the personalities are randomized. Who gets what is really just picked at random. 

Enjoy your brute strength buddy! :sachi: 

30 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Nebjula: Not very skilled in combat, but makes up for it with sarcasm :Kappa: 

Well, the characters aren't supposed to reflect your real self, (I mean, you guys are murdering each other with magic and shit :makina: ) 

like I explained in the Q&A, it is a little too hard for me to find a fitting personality for each one of you, that still reflects your real personality. Therefore, all the personalities are randomized. Who gets what is really just picked at random. 

Enjoy your brute strength buddy! :sachi: 

A shame, I would have loved "Not very skilled in combat, but makes up for it with sarcasm"

Well, I'm sure it'll be fine anyways, I look forward to your next chapter!

On 29/04/2016 at 8:08 PM, Dergonu said:

Weapon: Uses a set of two large pink shuriken, has a string attatched to them, can control the string with magic and can basically make the shuriken move around how he wants.

1nUcK.jpg

Remove the string and replace shuriken with arrow. Close enough.

I'd say you got my personality quite right.

I'm looking forward to this.

FinalChaos team Down: (First ever introduction. You sure did avoid combat for a long time there buddy.) 

Weapons: Twin blades, swords about a meter in length, smith in a green metal to reflect his team and leader. 

Personality/ traits: Very diligent and patriotic towards Down, doesn’t like his teammates, (Babiker, kawasumi and Nohman because of their brutality) Doesn’t want to fight unless he has to, but when his commander is in danger, he will jump into the fight instantly. Would give his own life for Down.

HHhhhhhhmmmm

'Very diligent' - I wish I was......   

'patriotic' - I'm kinda patriotic I think

'doesn't like his teammates' - Completely false. Don't listen to his propaganda fellow comrades. 

'brutality' - Not really against brutality but yeah elegance is preferred.  

Well the whole thing of me not doing shit all this time does match with my primary sin of Sloth........       

As a randomized personality it's good enough as long as I'm badass in the battles   

The final rolls have been completed, and the winner has been crowned. I will be writing the chapter today and will polish it tomorrow, the release will be 18:00 CEST on saturday!

The remaining 5 warriors are:

Team Nosebleed: @Nebjula

Team Down: @FinalChaos

Team Kaguya: @gijimu, @greenshadow622, @Jade

Make your leaders proud and die fight for them! :holo:

Down is currently down for the count, (hah, puns :makina: ), Nosebleed and Kaguya are in the middle of a duel, and the remaining warriors are scattered. How will this end?

(Dergonu wakes up in his bed and realizes it was all a dream?? :Kappa: )

Stay tuned to find out! :miyako:

I checked this thread one time after it was launched. Why am I not surprised that Kaguya, someone who speaks to you the most on the forums and someone who always wants to be the center of attention, is winning right now by a long shot? If he loses, I'll eat my hat.

9 minutes ago, OriginalRen said:

I checked this thread one time after it was launched. Why am I not surprised that Kaguya, someone who speaks to you the most on the forums and someone who always wants to be the center of attention, is winning right now by a long shot? If he loses, I'll eat my hat.

It's all RNG, like I explained in the Q&A :miyako:

RNG is funny sometimes. (I like how I myself was present in the chapters almost all the way to the end :sacchan: )

But hey, if you want to believe its totally rigged, that's fine too.

(I totally wont write myself back into the story at the very end as the almighty God who kills everyone and wins! :makina:

Alright, just as promised, got it released exactly 18:00! (Or maybe 18:01... Think it might have been 18:01... Fuck...)

Anyways, the font in this one might be a little different during certain parts, had to re-do some of the chapter as I ran into some issues with the format. But hopefully it's not a big problem.

This has been quite fun. Hopefully you guys have enjoyed it!

Here is the last chapter!

Splendid

Your writing in this last chapter still had some things missing, but it was enjoyable nonetheless

Now I'll be holding your word, and wait for my extra chapter

Congratulations on creating a wondorous attraction and one of the most popular threads on CoC in recent memory

Go, and hold your head high