The Last GM Standing!

Dergonu

2 minutes ago, Valmore said:

What do I roll to resurrect my clone? :wahaha:

Sorry, your clone is stone dead :makina:

Your real body is still fine though so you have one more shot. You can do this Valmore!!!!

... wait a minute, you are one of the Nosebleed heathens!

Never mind, I take my encouragement back! :pyaa:

6 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Sorry, your clone is stone dead :makina:

Your real body is still fine though so you have one more shot. You can do this Valmore!!!!

... wait a minute, you are one of the Nosebleed heathens!

Never mind, I take my encouragement back! :pyaa:

To be fair, I only picked Nosebleed's team because he seemed so short of players. It's not like I hate Kaguya and Down or anything.

On 4/16/2016 at 1:14 PM, gijimu said:

So I am a martial artist now.. It would be cool if I can do chuuni-titled-ryu technique, like Kawakami-ryu, Star Obliterator! :pyaa:

And the amount of members is about half than original. The battle is halfway over. 

Found a picture of Gijimu

Spoiler

6Oe7Z0c.jpg

And here it is, Chapter 5!

Like I said above, the chapters will now come out on saturdays instead of fridays, to give myself a little more time to write them.

(Doing the bulk of the work after coming home from school on a friday was really tiring. This way I can relax a bit more when I'm writing!)

We are down to very few people, so only a few weeks left now!

So, time to get hyped. The finale will be split into two parts, the first part coming out on saturday and the final chapter will come out one week after! 

There is 10 remaning fighters, and of course, the three GMs. All rules limiting the GMs from fighting have been lifted, and the chapters will feature the GMs fighting both each other and the members. It will be an epic battle royale type situation. 

The remaining warriors are: 

Spoiler

Nebjula team Nosebleed:

Weapons: Two small one-handed maces

Personality/ traits: Slightly timid, doesn’t like fighting, physically strong, cares a lot for his teammates. Not too skilled in combat, but makes up for it in brute strength.

Babiker team Down:

Weapons:  Metal rings, shaped like the moon and the sun. (About 40 cm in diameter.)

Personality/ traits: Extremely fast, very skilled in close combat, loves fighting, bloodthirsty, can get quite cocky, cares little for his own safety and can fight quite recklessly, 

Dergonu team Kaguya:

Weapons: A giant two-handed mace.

Personality/ traits: Easily irritated, not the best in technical combat or magic, uses a heavy weapon instead. Isn’t the best at winning fights on his own, but is best teamed up with someone else, going in for the finishing blows.

Kingdomcome team Nosebleed:

Weapons: Uses a crossbow enchanted by Nosebleed. Can fire bolts of energy without requiring ammo, is made out of wood but does not break easily because of Nosebleeds power. Responds to its users magical commands and has built in spells that lets you fire different types of projectiles.

Personality/ traits:  Not very good with magic, brave, stubborn, has amazing accuracy, not well suited for close combat, 

Fred the Barber team Down:

Weapon: A fairly long, curved, green dagger.

Personality/ traits:  Does not like battle, doesn’t want to be a part of the game, has great respect for his teammates, and especially down himself. Doesn’t know his own strength, is actually a great tactician.

Gijimu team Kaguya:

Weapons: Uses his own fists, is a very skilled martial artist.

Personality/ traits: Very fast, acrobatic, slightly cocky, keeps his cool in even extreme sitations, 

FinalChaos team Down: (First ever introduction. You sure did avoid combat for a long time there buddy.) 

Weapons: Twin blades, swords about a meter in length, smith in a green metal to reflect his team and leader. 

Personality/ traits: Very diligent and patriotic towards Down, doesn’t like his teammates, (Babiker, kawasumi and Nohman because of their brutality) Doesn’t want to fight unless he has to, but when his commander is in danger, he will jump into the fight instantly. Would give his own life for Down. 

Greenshadow622 team Kaguya:

Weapons: Black longsword and a round shield.

Personality/ traits: Very skilled warrior, shows no fear even when cornered, would never go down without a fight, very skilled in close combat and is a great leader type,

Kawasumi team Down:

Weapons: Uses a sickle forged in dark metal, thin blade, ends in a spike to make it also function as a stabbing weapon.

Personality/ traits: Sadistic, loves combat, doesn’t care about the GM battle, just wants to fight for herself, likes to take trophies, (body parts), from the people she defeats. (still carries Kiriririri’s hands with her as a trohpy.) 

Jade team Kaguya:

Weapons: Uses shadow magic, and dark summoning spells. Otherwise, unarmed.

Personality/ traits: Extremely skilled with magic, doesn’t like close combat fights, a cold person, cares about his teammates but would favor himself over them if it came down to it,

THE GMS: 

Nosebleed:

Weapon: Uses a set of two large pink shuriken, has a string attatched to them, can control the string with magic and can basically make the shuriken move around how he wants.

Personality/ traits: Very skilled with magic, cares a lot for his underlings, wants to win the battle to avenge his fallen, prefers stealth, doesn’t actually want to fight his fellow GMs.

Down:

Weapon: Wields a massive two-handed sword filled with his own energy. Isn’t as well versed in magic, but is very good at making barriers. His skill with a sword is umatched.

Personality/ traits: Brave, wonders why this is happening. Doesnt want to fight unless he has to, wants to win in order to find out what is happening and why, wishes to confront the creators of the game,

Kaguya:

Weapons: None, uses brute strength and magic, (fire and earth magic mainly)

Personality/ traits: Very physically strong, fights barehanded, uses magic when he is in a pinch. Cares about his soliders because they are his tools, though its not like he has any strong connection to them beyond that. They can help him win, which is why he helps them in battle with barriers and such. Wants to win so he can prove that he is the strongest. He finds the battle boring, mainly because he doesn't think the others will be a challenge

Well, would you look at that! I actually made it to this far, and I didn't even read the last few issues because I was quite busy during that time. Seems I have a lot to catch up on, but hey I even killed someone before getting killed, so I'm more than happy with any conclusion w

Looking forward to the final!

On 4/24/2016 at 3:58 AM, Nimbus said:

(Babiker, I'm going to give you the haunting of a lifetime!).

Spoiler

f4f1da9a_screenshot_2015-08-11-08-31-00-

Just read it, and I must say the writing has improved quite a bit. The characters feel a lot more... Distinguishable and unique, with their own quirks and attributes rather than "dude X with swords and Y with Mace" which is what the first part kinda felt like. I'd like to see more of that.

Just now, babiker said:

Just read it, and I must say the writing has improved quite a bit. The characters feel a lot more... Distinguishable and unique, with their own quirks and attributes rather than "dude X with swords and Y with Mace" which is what the first part kinda felt like. I'd like to see more of that.

Glad to hear it. :sachi: That is what I wanted. Some of the old characters who have less of a personality will hopefully get more unique traits in the next chapters. They will be based off the traits listed above.