The Last GM Standing!

Dergonu

14 minutes ago, Jade said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Iirc, the battle is decided by RNGesus right? Down's team must be getting pretty shitty rolls then :wahaha: 

Yeah it's completely decided by RNG.

Spoiler

When I saw that Team Kaguya lost no troops AND I was in the first chapter I was like ...

"Ok ... :michiru: "

10 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

I might have forgotten to inform my team that the RNG gods are currently displeased with me. But I am sure that that in no way contributed to this outcome.

Spoiler

Well hey, you have a second chance.

Pro tip, don't try to ambush a GM on your own :Teeku:

(I think your actual roll was something like "tries to kill a career when they sleep and gets killed" or something, in the hunger games RNG thingie.)

Smart move :makina:

2 minutes ago, babiker said:

Rip team Down. Nicely written btw. I kinda wished a little bit of people's actual character on the forums would be written into the story,  but I guess it's kinda too much to ask for you to get to know all of us :P

Thank you.

I was trying to do that originally, but then I started to realize that I just don't know everyone super well, and because of that, the people who don't get their own personality might feel it's unfair or something. It might seem to them like I put more effort into the characters that I know well, which is not what I want, so it turned out this way. 

Hopefully its still enjoyable :P