The Last GM Standing!

Dergonu

11 minutes ago, 12kami said:

ugh,its too late to join the fray :komari:

i'll join Clephas team if he gonna enter the battle field lol

28 minutes ago, XionsProphecy said:

Damn it.. I would have loved to be on Kaguya's team. Oh well, perhaps next time I get to slaughter people.

Perfect! I need a few people for something special in the first chapter.

I'll be using you two :holo:

.. (You might not like your roles though :miyako: )

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

Since I need to know it for the first week, I went ahead and used a random number generator to select Kaguya and Nosebleed's generals.

Mitchhamilton is Nosebleed's general and Greenshadow622 is Kaguya's general.

By my blade I shall mete out death to all whom dare to stand against our glorious leader, Kaguya. Come, fools, and see how I shall paint the land red with your blood! :wahaha:

(Was that chuu2 enough? :makina: )

3 minutes ago, greenshadow622 said:

By my blade I shall mete out death to all whom dare to stand against our glorious leader, Kaguya. Come, fools, and see how I shall paint the land red with your blood! :wahaha:

I will follow your lead, even if it means following you through hell over and over. My spirit shan't be burnt easily just by flames of hell! Lead us to throne of victory made by bones of our enemies! :Teeku: 

48 minutes ago, greenshadow622 said:

I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. If you try to kill me, the only colour you'll be painting with is blue.

1 hour ago, greenshadow622 said:

Even though this could've been better, I shall follow thee with my blade and honor, which binds me to it.

We shall cut all who dare to oppose us

For Kaguya, for Aokage, for victory!

14 minutes ago, babiker said:

I love how enthusiastic everyone is despite nothing really starting, we're already 5 pages in this thread :wahaha:

Well, to give a status update, I've started writing and I'm on about 1.8k words at the moment.

So far, two people have fallen. Soon, another will follow. :holo:

I wont give any hints as to who dies or what team they are on, to make it more fun when the actual chapter is out. Everyone can rush see if they died this week or not :wahaha: 

Sorry to break it to you Valmore, but the yuri bribes wont be enough. Give me your soul and maybe I can do something :makina:

Thanks though. Always like me some yuri :illya: