The Last GM Standing!

Dergonu

A new chapter will be released each saturday until only one GM is left standing! 

For a PDF link to the chapters:

Click here

Chapter 1 is released:

Chapter 2 is released:

Chapter 3 is released!

Chapter 4 is released!

Chapter 5 is released! 

Chapter 6 is released!

The final chapter is out! The winner has been crowned!!!

The last GM standing Q&A:

Spoiler

Before the questions starts, note this:

I am not equally familiar with every single member on the forum, and it's hard for me to re-create every single personality. Because of that, I am making up each character's personality based off the RNG rolls. Because of this, you won't necessarily "be like yourself" in the story.  

Also, because we all have fairly unique usernames, I will often write shorter versions of them in the story, to make it a little bit easier to read and write. So, to make an example, Nashetania will be Nash. (I will make sure the full name is used at least once in the same chapter before I go over to a nickname, so everyone knows who it is. If you do NOT like your nickname, tell me what you want me to call you instead.)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Q: How will the fanfic work? How is everything chosen? (I.E, who dies, who kills them, how do they kill them etc.)

A: Everything is decided by RNG. I am using the site https://brantsteele.net as well as a simple random number generator. Every player has been given a number, and I put the numbers into these sites and roll. Then I take that information and write my own story around it. (So, if the webpage says Dergonu is stabbed by Mitchhamilton, I use that information to write the story; the end result being that Mitchhamilton stabs Dergonu.) 

Q: What happens if a teammate ends up killing a teammate, or a player simply dies, like the roll "X bleeds out"?

A: If the player is killed by his teammate, I roll again and ignore it. However, if a player is killed by some other cause, I will write something cool around that. So, let's say someone gets "X starves to death", I will make up some different scenario that kills that person in the story.

Q: Nosebleed has a lot less members on his team. Wont this make the RNG imbalanced since he has a smaller chance of being picked?

A: No. I have already taken care of that, and the explanation is found in chapter 1.

Q: Each team picked a general, what does this general do? What's special about them?

A: Each general gets a second life. So, if a general dies, they will be resurrected the next day and can return to the battle.

Q: How do we know you aren't rigging the shit out of this?

A: Honestly, you just have to believe me. I have been spending hours writing this, and I think it will be a really fun thing for the community. There is literally nothing to be gained by me rigging it. It's all good fun.

Got a question that wasn't answered? Leave it in the thread and I'll answer it.

Hello people of Fuwa.

A few days ago, Kaguya and Eclipsed made a joke about making me a BM if I made a fanfic about the Global mods fighting each other using armies of us fuwanovel members. (The deal being that Kaguya had to win :makina: )

Now, after thinking about it a bit, I thought it could actually be a fun idea, for each of the global mods to recruit a small team of fighters from the members, naming a few of them as their generals, lieutenant's etc, and then I write the story of their battle. (And no, Kaguya would not be the automatic victor. :makina: )

(I'm fairly certain there is more global mods on the forum, but these three are the ones I know the best, and I figured they would be okay with something like this.)

(If not, I guess I'm getting banned. RIP Dergonu :sacchan: )

@Kaguya

@Nosebleed

@Down

So, what do you guys think? What team would you side with?

Leave a comment with one of these:

#Team Nosebleed: Members, @mitchhamilton , @Kiriririri, @Satsuki , @Valmore , @Deep Blue , @Nebjula , @kingdomcome

#Team Down: Members, @Nashetania , @Tiagofvarela , @Funyarinpa , @babiker , @Maxel , @MoeKyun , @Fred the Barber , @nohman , @Totodile , @FinalChaos , @Kawasumi , @Flutterz , @Turnip Sensei 

#Team Kaguya: Members, @Dergonu , @Nimbus, @Arcadeotic , @gijimu, @Velociraptor , @greenshadow622 , @Eclipsed , @VirginSmasher , @hitoribocchi , @Zebhra , @Duyy , @Jade

(#Team Nosebleed has chosen the color pink for their team color.) - Team general @mitchhamilton (Since I got no reply from the mods, I used a random number generator to choose the general.)

(#Team Kaguya has chosen the color red for their team color.) - Team general @greenshadow622 (Since I got no reply from the mods, I used a random number generator to choose the general.)

(#Team Down has, with incredible enthusiasm, chosen green for their team color!) - Team general: @Tiagofvarela

And for the mods, who of the members on your team do you want as your team leaders?

For anyone who wants in, but doesn't want to choose a team, simply say that you are in and I'll assign you to a team later.

(... Or just ignore this topic and let it die in a few days :miyako:)

I wrote a small introduction to the battle: (I kind of named Eclipsed Kaguya's general in this one, but I'll change that if Kaguya wants someone else.)

Spoiler

Standing over the broken bodies of the fallen warriors, Kaguya, Down and Nosebleed stared into each other's eyes. It was time for the final battle. The slaughter which had taken place over the past few weeks would soon come to an end.

Kaguya made an intimidating stance, preparing for his last fight. Next to his feet lay his fallen general, Eclipsed.

"I will avenge you ..."

Those words escaped his lips as he lunged forward. The figures of the three mods collided, creating a huge explosion of pure energy.

Who would be the victor? ...

Who would come out alive? ...

Who would be... The last mod standing?

(* Special rule #1, if Clephas chooses to join the fight, he will have a power limiter attatched to him so that the fights will be fair. :illya: )

(* Special rule #2, Kaguya's immortality has been disabled in the fight by Nayleen and Tay.)

Edited by Dergonu
And that is a wrap folks. It's over. That was fun.

Beato is acturally a GM, but he's kind of stopped coming here, so in practice, there's only three of them

Seems just as brainless as stupid what I expected from you.

I'm in

Honestly, I'd be fine with either #TeamNosebleed or #TeamKaguya, so I guess I'll either wait and see which to join, let other user decide for me, or let the two GMs plan that. Dunno yet

Down, well that's a other story entirely

If this becomes a legitimate thing, I'd be in in a heartbeat

EDIT: I guess I can always just flip a coin as well

7 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

#TeamRevolution :Teeku: 

4 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

#TeamGoshujin-sama.

.. :miyako:

Well, for anyone who doesn't know which team they actually want to be a part of, (maybe in fear of retribution from the mods they dont pick :makina:,) you can simply say you are in, and you'll be assigned to a team later if this actually becomes a thing.

1 minute ago, Nosebleed said:

This sounds like something you could do on https://brantsteele.net/ 

Ahh yes. I figured I'd write something a tad bit more detailed, but I can use something like that to make sure it's all RNG when it comes to the player's fates.

13 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

i guess ill be team nosebleed.

Seems we shall meet on the battlefield once more Mr. Hamilton. I shall annihilate you and finally make you admit that Ayaka is Princess Evangile's best girl!

1 minute ago, gijimu said:

Maybe #TeamKaguya .

As long as post counts don't become the power parameter, I think I have chance in this battle :sachi: .

If that was the case, I think Nosebleed would be able to kill everyone with a single blow :Teeku:

26 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

#TeamRevolution :Teeku: 

Added you to #Team Nosebleed

1 minute ago, Down said:

Sorry, that's OOC.

Will it be an 18+ fanfic? :makina:

Sure, if you want :makina:

Then again, we do have a lack of female members, so if we are talking sexual content, the yaoi would be strong with this one :Teeku: 

If we are talking blood and gore, COUNT ON IT :holo:

Sounds cool, sign me up with Down (or should I say, sign me down? #BestPun2016). While I don't have much of an inclination towards a particular GM, Down is good at (Award winning pun incoming) bringing down fun, so I'll be more than happy to aide him in banning members and threads under his dictatorship :sachi: