Random Translation Poll

VirginSmasher

5 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

why is grisaia in that poll? it's already delayed as hell and people paid for it... so including it in that poll seems like trolling.

Well at this point, it'll be a while before it is released. Personally, I would've put Dracu Riot or Rewrite Harvest Festa in there instead of it, but I'm not the poll maker. 

45 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Well at this point, it'll be a while before it is released. Personally, I would've put Dracu Riot or Rewrite Harvest Festa in there instead of it, but I'm not the poll maker. 

he works for SP so doing this poll is like laughing on the faces of all the backers (he probably did it for that)

I already can see all the backlash coming from some users for this comment xD

4 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

he works for SP so doing this poll is this like laughing on the faces of all the backers (he probably did it for that)

I see all the backlash coming from some users for this comment xD

herkz doesn't give a shit  lol  I've seen him troll people for literally no reason.  I bet he'll enjoy those salty, salty responses.

52 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

herkz doesn't give a shit  lol  I've seen him troll people for literally no reason.  I bet he'll enjoy those salty, salty responses.

I don't know, I've read some comments from him where he was mad or at least it looked that way when some users on reddit were bad mouthing SP  so he likes to troll but can't handle critiques very well :rimu:

in other news the forum is dying :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

I don't know, I've read some comments from him where he was mad or at least it looked that way when some users on reddit were bad mouthing SP  so he likes to troll but can't handle critiques very well :rimu:

in other news the forum is dying :ph34r:

Sekai Project in general can't handle criticism so I'm not surprised he can dish it out, but can't take it.

Just now, VirginSmasher said:

Sekai Project in general can't handle criticism so I'm not surprised he can dish it out, but can't take it.

herkz doesn't only work for SP, though, he's just helping them with the Grisaia trilogy because he was on the fan-translation team that did Kajitsu.

If you want to have some fun, call dovac out on his bullshit.  When I did that he muted me  lol

1 minute ago, Zenophilious said:

herkz doesn't only work for SP, though, he's just helping them with the Grisaia trilogy because he was on the fan-translation team that did Kajitsu.

If you want to have some fun, call dovac out on his bullshit.  When I did that he muted me  lol

yeah dovac is literally a mountain of salt :sacchan: I don't know how he can handle browsing and being on the internet with that temperament.

2 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

yeah dovac is literally a mountain of salt :sacchan: I don't know how he can handle browsing and being on the internet with that temperament.

Just browsed his twitter and it's just like how a teenage white girl's Facebook would look like. Useless comments with some complaining sprinkled in there.

1 minute ago, Rooke said:

Thank you @Suzu Fanatic, for bringing this bitch fest back near the topic.

I wonder what happened to Subarashiki Hibi.

Just now, VirginSmasher said:

I blame Deep Blue for taking us off topic. :sacchan:

I was tempted to add my 2cp, but decided better. :makina: Besides, by even mentioning Mahoyo at all, I released all my pent up negativity anyway. :sachi:

We joke about it alot, but I'm starting to think Jast lost the rights to Sumaga and just don't want to tell anyone~