Looking for Harem VNs with happy endings

Hackrabbits

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort (Primally Harem route and 3P)

Harumade, Kururu (Has a Harem route)

Kanojo to Ore to Koibito to. (Has 3P for every other route thatn the main heroine, with the main heroine and one other girl

Edited by Arcadeotic
Fixed. My apologies, I misunderstood

3 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

So a VN with nice closure?

Noble Noodle Works

Dracu-riot (Both of these have some of the best closures for routes I've seen)

Deardrops (Kanade's and Riho's routes have some of those moments you're looking for)

Hoshizora no Memoria ( The twin sister's routes have some interesting moments that you might like)

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort (Primally Harem route and 3P)

Harumade, Kururu (Has a Harem route)

No, I am looking for a harem route with a nice closure like Hikaru&Hekiru route from CloverDays or Asa&Yoru route from If My Heart Had Wings. It's even in the thread title... If you have not read either of these routes, then it doesn't help me. :jinpou:

I've read Hoshizora no Memoria, the sister's route are seperate. They have their own routes, it's not a harem route.

3 hours ago, spademan said:

School Days has a couple nice harem route ends.

Haven't finished it yet, but I know tears to tiara is also harem ending, 

I don't know about School Days, but which route and the heroines involved is involved in Tears to Tiara?

3 hours ago, ittaku said:

Twins route in To Heart 2

Thanks! I'm checking this one out!  Sango and Ruri's route from To Heart 2, I assume?

1 hour ago, DarkZedge said:

Noble Works

Koisuru Natsu no Last Reasort

I'm sure there are more but they don't seem to come to mind at the moment, curse my brain!

Which routes? Can you give me details?

Well, Koihime Musou is the ultimate harem VN. It has at least two twin sub stories with Renfa and her sister Shaoren and Daikyou and Shoukyou although the latter are a bit... peculiar. And those are just the twin harem stories, there are even more with friends, master-servant, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2016 at 9:10 AM, MoeKyun said:

Beat Blades Haruka harem route, maybe?

Maybe? haha...

On 3/19/2016 at 3:00 PM, XReaper said:

you might want to try out silky plus´s neyuki no genei in this regards (not exactly, but comes close feels-wise), but be warned, reading & loving it are 2 separate matters, with the latter one making you more than a horrible person.

Well that is not a very optimistic recommendation. I am kind of scared of what you're implying what will happen in this VN...  :sacchan:

On 3/19/2016 at 4:49 PM, ChaosRaven said:

Well, Koihime Musou is the ultimate harem VN. It has at least two twin sub stories with Renfa and her sister Shaoren and Daikyou and Shoukyou although the latter are a bit... peculiar. And those are just the twin harem stories, there are even more with friends, master-servant, etc.

Oh, I've played Koihime Musou, and didn't feel such a vibe from it... From what I remember, I guess it wasn't fleshed out enough to actually become memorable. 

Harumade Kururu

The Mecha-con series (near-nukige series, but it is good)

Draculius (the true ending is a full harem and the joke ending is a threesome)

Tiny Dungeon series

Most of the Mamono girl series by Vanadis (except for the first few)

Strawberry Feels

Yome Sagashi ga Hakadori Sugite Yabai

• 2 weeks later...