Should we ban Kurisu-chan?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban Kurisu-chan?

• Yes
    • Of course
    • Obviously
    • For the Shogun
    • But why?!
    • I am OriginalRen, and this is my favourite thread on fuwachat.

This poll is closed to new votes

Hello guys, this is XXX_NotOriginalRen_XXX and i want to deliver a big message.

I wanna say that the chatmoderation, and i'm talking about that lil fucker called Kurisu-chan, is the most severe case of a non-MLG moderator, he don't know how to quickscope or how to do a 360, how such useless crap can be moderator of such an amazing box called fuwachat? should we torture Kurisu-chan in order to know where's that fucker called Okabe Rintarou and find out about the trap gal called Urushibara Ruka?

This thread makes no sense, just like everyone here, OPEN THE EYES!! you're all deceived!!!!!

4 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

wut

This appeared on the sidebar and I thought it was a serious topic, because there seems to be much complaining about chatmoderation in general. So I clicked on it, got taken here, and I agree with the majority - that banning Kurisu seems like the decent and humane thing to do!

Fucking clickbait >:c

5 hours ago, Zalor said:

Fuwanovel has been obsessed with click bait titles recently. Whats more its all centered around a niche group of friends. This is getting to be almost as bad as when hsmful, HMN, and his buddies were spamming the forums. So... I vote ban Kurisu for the Shogun.  

DAE Fuwanovel Skype Group?  :sachi:

5 hours ago, Zalor said:

Fuwanovel has been obsessed with click bait titles recently. Whats more its all centered around a niche group of friends. This is getting to be almost as bad as when hsmful, HMN, and his buddies were spamming the forums. So... I vote ban Kurisu for the Shogun.  

Lies! I-I-I have never really spammed the forums! I actually think the only times FSG actually spammed this were like twice and both times ended up with the threads deleted. 

Now fuwanovel shall succumb to the dark spamming of the fuwachat. Fuwahahahahahaha

Also no "For Isis" option, reported , unsubbed , 0/10