Frontwing announces a new VN, Corona Blossoms, that will be released in the West before Japan

Zenophilious

As long it's just this one little thing i don't mind.
 It is distracting though.

So, if there are several pictures with such occurrences it might actually affect the gameplay.

Depending on you, you might ignore it after a few pictures or get more distracted/angrier/lose will to live/etc with each GC.

6 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Indeed. In fact, I think it would be for the better if we just call up Frontwing right now and give it to them straight... I mean, if some poor soul actually plays the game and sees that rice bowl, who knows what could happen!

There are lives on the line here!

How dare you badmouth ricebowl-chan! :pyaa: I'll have to fite you Senpai!

Rotfl, this thread got derailed AF :D
And while Decay was close, even he didn't actually get what I wanted to tell.
But fear not! I will prepare rant on 'disabled people' in vns. And I don't talk about artist, who can't draw f.e. hands, but about characters, which are intentionally drawn to looks like they suffer some form of physicall illness. I have around 25+ pictures already, I must only cropp them and write some descriptions what to look at. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

just in case you´re feeling abit insecure or whatsever emotional resentments might keep you from trusting frontwing in doing solo just as fine as formerly in cooperation with their ntr´d bride, here´s alitte demo (chapt. 1-3) they bothered preparing:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/496260/