Have your spoilers back

I figured there's no reason why the toolbar wouldn't get its previous buttons back after the forums last broke down, so I added the spoiler button back on because nobody remembers how to use BB codes anymore.

Spoiler

IF THIS BREAKS THE WHOLE FORUM FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON, I'M DONE.

Enjoy.

tumblr_lzi52r9DPC1qbvovho1_500.gif

No, I'm not re-arraging the toolbar and make it the way it was before, just in case this actually does somehow break everything and then it all goes to shit anyway.

Oh sweet, it's working great, and best of all n̶̳͚̞̠̰͔̟̖͗ͨͦ̄͌o̳̝͆̆̿̒t̮͎͎̿̂̒̋̀̀h̸͎̞̥̬̗̫̋̌i̶͓ͨ̈́͋͟n̨̨̘̘̬̳͍ͧ̈ͣͮ̀́g̝̜̠̟̜͇̃̽̔ͧ̾̓ ̼̙̬̤̫͈̦̭͎̿̓̉͆͑̽̎̇͝w̟̳̻̻͕̞ͮͪ͗̿̽͆̂̀̕e̴̖̭̣̟̬͔̲̖̋̔̈ͮ͆̈́n̟͙̬͙̭̣̣̦͓̆ͦ̌͗ͧͭ̎͊̏ţ̵͔̻͕͇̦̀ͫ͛̽̐̅̎̕ ̫̝̰͑̂̿̌̉͆̚̕̕w͙̝̥̥̘̟̝ͭͩͩ̐͟͠ŗ̸̙͎̼̰͓ͪ̂̋͌ͤͮͣ͘o̧̘̦̲̙̫̣͖͐̃͛͜ṉ̨̤͈̜̘̊̓̏̇̽̄̃ͩͅg͓͙̯ͧͥ̓͑ͨͯ̑͘.̴̧̣͈͙̬̮̖͕ͦ̇ ̡̛̺̳̰̟̔̏̓̋̍ ̘̼̮̜̣̞͕͙̒̏ͫͥͧ̌Ỏ̈́̑ͤ̊͋҉̘̞͉̻̭̝́h̷̪͉̺̝̼̯̤̿̔͐ͭͤ̐̔͆ͯ͟,̪̇͂́ ͈̬͗ͦ̽͛͛͘w̷͍͚͙̖̺ͤ͐̈̏̿̾̌̀͝a̳͚ͭͨ͌̎ͭ̈̒͞i͇̩͉̮͍̟̰̙ͪ̒ͤ̊́͠t͍̩͉͎̎ͬ̂́ͤ͡,͍̦͇̗̣̎̈́̾̒̽͝ ̞̜̬̒̓ͭͪ͟͝h̠̻͇͇̻̖̘͛ͨ̇̏̀̽̆̾͜ë̻̼ͤ̓́͠r͗͌̾͏̤̠̝̮̗̫͇́́e̟̖̖̎̓͑̔̑̔ ̷̽̓͆̄̋̾͌͏̧̲̝̭̤͖͔̬ȋ̷̩̝͈̪͔̯̟̊t̸̪͇̠̖̠̬̼̰̦̔̄͗́ ̝̰͈̩̹̅ͣ̎ͨ̀̓̾̕ͅi̦͍͆̉ͧ̂͑͐͐s̢̳̘̊͊̊̍͑͑̾̄͠.̷̤̼ͪ̏̌͋̍̐͂ͥ̕͢ ̷̭̯̘̟ͭ̿̅̕͜ ̮̩̚̕͡T̛͚̠̩̯̟̭͙͇̲ͯͨ̓̔͆̽́h̨̛̤͚͎̲̣̲͔͑̀a̲̥͔̟̦͇ͭ̉͐͆̉͒͡͠n̸̶̗̝̹̓̋͢k̛͉̆ͥ̑s̺̗̮̱̘̳̰̐̆ͨ́͑ͦ ̾̇͆ͭ͒̔̿͏͏̗̥̳N̟̣ͯ̽o̸̸̡͖̼̰̺̯͊̽š̺̰̟̮̱̹̪́̾̈͘e͚̖͎͖͙̠ͬ̊̃͝b̸̵̮̺͓͌̓̓̐ͨ̎̚͠l̜̮̼͉̠̯͑͐ͪ͐̃ͩ́ͮ̈́ͅẹ̡̨͓̬͋̽̽͋̄̉e̜͓̝̦̞̼̪͐͛ḍ̮̹̤͎̼̐̈̎̾̉̓̽̚,̰̟̻̤̪̼͆̌̄ͧ͋ͨ̾ ̇ͬͥ̋ͮͭͨͬ͏͈̙͞ỷ̸̧̬͓͌̑ͩ͗ͥͮ̓ò̴̢̼̅̿ͤ̊̍̚͞ͅu̗̱̙̬͈̲̰̝̽̍̄͗͂̈ͪ ͦͥ͊̇͆̐́̚͏͔̜͇̱̼̙r̡̜̩͕̰̅̈͐͑̔̚͢u͓͛͐͐́͝i͓̺̞̩̲̋͑̉̐͜n̵̡͔̻̫̗͐̐ͅe̟̗̦̥̻͍͗͑͐͋̓̀̚d͓͇͕̘͕͈̯̂̅̿ͬ̕͢͟ ̥̞̊͛́̚̕t̙̬͇̒h̡̅̒̄͆҉͔͓̩͕̲̬e̴̹̦ͭ̏̉̀̔ͫ̉́ ͎͑̈̄̎̇͑̇́͟ͅs̮̰͇̩ͤ͒̄̓̓͑̐͛̇ͅi̧̬͉͚̝̣̞ͮ̅͊͋̇̋͘͜t̸̝̤ͣͯ͒̑̂̒͒ȅ͕̥̻͑ͫ̈́̿͐͘̕ͅ ͕̭̹̼ͦ͐́̔̏a͇͙̳̯̖̿ͧ͗͊̀͛͜g̛̣͕̹͉͈̼̔̎̎̔͢ͅa͈̘̤͙ͬ̄͊͊ͪ͋̑i̼͇͖̻͎̗̭̩͑ͦn͖̜̤͙̬͚̊̃.̧̲̩͚̗̖͑̅̐̄̊

4 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

I figured there's no reason why the toolbar wouldn't get its previous buttons back after the forums last broke down, so I added the spoiler button back on because nobody remembers how to use BB codes anymore.

Reveal hidden contents

IF THIS BREAKS THE WHOLE FORUM FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON, I'M DONE.

Enjoy.

tumblr_lzi52r9DPC1qbvovho1_500.gif

No, I'm not re-arraging the toolbar and make it the way it was before, just in case this actually does somehow break everything and then it all goes to shit anyway.

I'm too damned old to learn code, and need to make sure I have time to wave my cane at kids on my lawn.

Well guys, it's been over 10 hours and nothing broke, so I think it was successful. And those were his last words

16 hours ago, Asonn said:

Now give me my back to top button back! 

Your keyboard has a home button built into it for a reason, it's time to use it!

7 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Well guys, it's been over 10 hours and nothing broke, so I think it was successful. And those were his last words

Your keyboard has a home button built into it for a reason, it's time to use it!

I mean, the chat mod thing lasted for more than 10 hours until it collapsed the entire site, so I wouldn't be celebrating just yet, knowing your track record :sachi:

Indeed, PageUp and PageDown are great, but a lot of people just forget its existence