Pleased to meet you!

Beato

Hello everyone Beato here.

I've been reading VN's for maybe 5 years or something (Though I haven't read that many). The first VN I read was Utawarerumono the second was Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 & 2.

My personal favorite VN's are Sekien no Inganock, Shikkoku no Sharnoth, Forest, G-Senjou no Maou and MuvLuv Alternative.

I tend to be more of a lurker but I hope I'll get better at involving myself in all of your discussions.

I have been helping out fuwanovel mainly by designing the various banners for the different VN's which is something I'll definitely be continuing since it has been an really fun experience.

It feels great to see the site finally up and looking so good too.

Once again Pleased to meet you all.

Time to insert friendly neighbor jokes.

A Swede was walking down the street with a duck under his arm.

- "Where did you find that monkey?" asked the fellow pedestrian.

- "It happens to be a duck." claimed the Swede.

- "Shut up, Swede! I am talking to the duck."

What is the difference between Swedes and Norwegians?

A: The Swedes have nice neighbours!

Two men were sitting on a bench in a park. One of them was drunk, and the other was also Swedish!

A Swede was asked if he had lived in Stockholm all his life. "Not yet," he answered.

:lol:

I have some as well.

One day a norwegian man went to see the swedish king.

"The swedes tell all these mean stories about us norwegians. They say that we aren't as smart as them!" he said to the King.

The king said "There, there. I'll show you that us swedes aren't that bright either."

He called out to one of his servants and said: "You there! Go to my house and check if I'm home!"

When the servant had left the king turned back to the norweigan and said:

"See, he wasn't that smart either."

"No, he could have called instead.", the norwegian answered.

How do you sink a norwegian submarine?

A: You swim down and knock on the door.

How do you sink a norwegian submarine again?

A: You swim down and knock on the door.

They'll open it and say:

-Ha! You won't trick us this time!

A swede is travelling in a hot air balloon when suddenly a strong wind makes him drift over to norway. The man doesn't know where he is so when he notices a man on the ground he asks:

-Where am I?

-Don't try to trick me! I can see you're in that little basket up there!

Why all the mean norwegian jokes :( We never ever say anything bad about our great neighbor Sweden. We just prefer to bath in our oil in peace and not eat Surströmming at our past time.

Yeah I am from Norway. :P How could you guess that :D

Again welcome to the forums!

Surströmming is seriously pretty icky though.

EU should just go ahead and prohibit it, no one eats it anyway. :lol:

And well you could have been a Dane as we're the butt of their jokes as well but since you mentioned Norwegians ... :) (And you are really good neighbours, especially for our store owners.)

I hope they don't I have made a pledge to eat it once in my life, regardless of how it smells and it's supposed taste...

:D We got alot of swedish jokes here, as alot of them come to work here. Dane's should keep off, we have the rights to the swe jokes!

Funny you should mention that, as I have obiously not driven over the border just this year to by cheap alcohol and loads of soda can's as the car could carry. It would be even less liekly that I bought more alcohol than it is premitted and say "Fuck yeah!" when I crossed the border without getting checked.

I love them swedes.