What makes the perfect waifu?

LoganW

3 minutes ago, Asonn said:

you're on the good way, but not yet

the perfect waifu has White hair, red eyes, is small,(yes small, think small small but not that small) is either a vampire or a nekomimi and is deredere or kuudere.

Hidden Content

Yep that sounds about right :sachi:

Hm. I like servant/loyal dog types. Almost like cult followers, the type that wouldn't think twice about killing their family if you ask them to just because. 

Can't say I care too much about appearance as long as they're pretty. If I had to choose I'd probably go for a loli with short hair. It's inconsequential, though. 

Well, those are my favorites, but I also enjoy throughly broken heroines in other ways - from crazy obsessed yandere types to amoral ones who'd be so far off from humanity they'd be barely understandable. Villanious heroines are lovely, in general. 

1. Personality - You obviously need to like the character, the good and the bad.

2. Memorability - It's pretty imporant that your girl stands out from the endless sea of cardboard cutout 2D moetrash.

Rule of Thumb/Test yourself: Try to describe any fictional character of your choice (your "waifu" in this case) without mentioning what they look like, what kind of outfit they wore or what their profession or role in the story was. Describe the character as if the person you're talking to had neither heard of it nor the story the character came from.

The more descriptive you can get, the deeper (and therefore better...?) the character. Simple, right?

Unless you're one of those people who only care about them anime boobs. That's cool too, I guess.

21 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

1. Personality - You obviously need to like the character, the good and the bad.

2. Memorability - It's pretty imporant that your girl stands out from the endless sea of cardboard cutout 2D moetrash.

Rule of Thumb/Test yourself: Try to describe any fictional character of your choice (your "waifu" in this case) without mentioning what they look like, what kind of outfit they wore or what their profession or role in the story was. Describe the character as if the person you're talking to had neither heard of it nor the story the character came from.

The more descriptive you can get, the deeper (and therefore better...?) the character. Simple, right?

Unless you're one of those people who only care about them anime boobs. That's cool too, I guess.

This statement single handedly sums up the Sakura series fanbase.

It s mostly the story and the game that makes you like them anyway. If you say anything, a girl like that could be in more novels. 

But whatever...

I don t say i don t like lolis, but my waifu shouldn t be small like a child. Hairstyle... I like many, but none are outstanding. Atractive in general. Tsunderes, kuuderes... I like those the most, like a magnet for me

Generally personality, along with character depth.  At the very least they should feel deeper than your average anime character (A studio's attempt at appealing specifically to a waifu type often results in characters not deep enough to achieve it) and have the development or interpretation strength to back it up.  As a personal preference I trend towards dandere and kuudere.

3 hours ago, TexasDice said:

This is amazing :kosame: ^

2 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

if shes willing to do anal. :jinpou:

im just kidding :miyako:mostly. someone with black hair, slim figure, hard outer shell but once you get to know her shes really fun. kind of like/exactly her.

NSFWish IMAGE

Hidden Content

Agreed.

Kotori is waifu material for sure :illya:

44 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Have pink hair

Well said...