Came to Say Hello

Leaf

Introductions is the word here!

I'm Leaf Izumi, but you can call me Leaf-kun or just Leaf is nice too.:D

My passions are games, anime, and all things moe.

Just starting out on the whole Visual Novel experience so hoping you guys can help me out with it. If you guys have any fav VNs you can recommend me that'd be awesome. I actually got this game called Steins Gate on my Vita just recently and I heard it was one of those VNs, should I start out with that or maybe save that for another day. Anyway totally hyped to be here and hope we can all get along from now on. If you have anything to ask, just ask away.:wafuu:

38 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

welcome! im sure youll fit right in! :mare:

i hear steins gate is great so give a try. if you want something else i recommend either "If My Heart Had Wings" or "Maji de Watashini Koi Shinasai"

Don't ever recommend somebody IMHHW until the retranslation is done. Nobody should read the Moenovel version EVER.

Anyways, hello Leaf-kun. Welcome to Fuwanovel. I recommend G Senjou No Maou and the Kara No Shoujo series because that's what I always do with the beginners. I'm sure you and @Kiriririri will get along well because of your love of moe.

I hope to see you around Leaf-kun. :sachi:

27 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

welcome! im sure youll fit right in! :mare:

i hear steins gate is great so give a try. if you want something else i recommend either "If My Heart Had Wings" or "Maji de Watashini Koi Shinasai"

23 minutes ago, Dark_blade64 said:

I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

20 minutes ago, hitoribocchi said:

Welcome to fuwa~

I recommend Nekopara :Teeku: 

Thanks is the word here!

Gladly, happily, thank you for the welcome, hope to see you guys around.

19 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Don't ever recommend somebody IMHHW until the retranslation is done. Nobody should read the Moenovel version EVER.

Anyways, hello Leaf-kun. Welcome to Fuwanovel. I recommend G Senjou No Maou and the Kara No Shoujo because that's what I always do with the beginners. I'm sure you and @Kiriririri will get along well because of your love of moe.

I hope to see you around Leaf-kun. :sachi:

Thanks for the recommended titles, i'll definitely look those up, it's just a matter of what i'll read first, and making up my mind is tricky tricky. Anyway i'm glad to feel so welcome here, hope to be here as much as I can. 

Welcome! The Fuwa VN reading club (very informal) is actually reading Steins;Gate this month, so I'm reading it for the first time right now and am certainly enjoying it. If you do pick that one up, feel free to drop in to this thread to join in the discussion (discussion will probably start up in a few days after people have time to do some reading):

6 hours ago, LoganW said:

Welcome!

i recommend hoshizora no memoria or dracu riot :sachi: 

Enjoy your stay!

Those titles are both from Yuzusoft, it's to bad Dracu-riot doesn't have a full patch. Anyway thank you lots for the welcome.;)

6 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Welcome! The Fuwa VN reading club (very informal) is actually reading Steins;Gate this month, so I'm reading it for the first time right now and am certainly enjoying it. If you do pick that one up, feel free to drop in to this thread to join in the discussion (discussion will probably start up in a few days after people have time to do some reading):

Oh really that sounds interesting, i've actually decided on that VN just now.:mare: I'll be sure to drop in, thanks for the welcome and the info Fred. Gotta get started on Steins;Gate right now man!

6 hours ago, xToki said:

Welcome to Fuwa!

I recommend Clover Days, and maybe Rewrite, and -cough- Irotoridori -cough-, moe dream? :mare:

Did you say moe:marie: one sec gotta check that out real quick! Thank you for the welcome and adieu.

46 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

I second these

Also play Dracu-riot!

That is all, welcome

Thank you for the welcome, already checked out Dracu-riot and it has no full patch, oh the humanity, the moe gone to waste!:kosame:

7 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

It´s still a good game and a lot of us have read it with the current translation. It salvages the game enough to the point where it´s enjoyable. 

Don´t mislead people into thinking it´s literally not playable, because that is wrong. People should be allowed to choose that for themselves. 

Anyways, welcome to the forum, nice to meet you!

My recommendations would be:

Katahane

Maji de watashi ni koishinasai!

Just now, Dergonu said:

It´s still a good game and a lot of us have read it with the current translation. It salvages the game enough to the point where it´s enjoyable. 

Don´t mislead people into thinking it´s literally not playable, because that is wrong. People should be allowed to choose that for themselves.

I'm directing people towards the retranslation which will hopefully be better. You can read the Moenovel version if you want, but I'd recommend the retranslation project that's currently happening.

16 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Anyways, welcome to the forum, nice to meet you!

My recommendations would be:

Katahane

Maji de watashi ni koishinasai!

A fantasy romance and an action martial arts romance such nice choices, i'm pleased.:yumiko:

Thank you lots for the welcome and recommendations, I hope to see you around soon.

17 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

I'm directing people towards the retranslation which will hopefully be better. You can read the Moenovel version if you want, but I'd recommend the retranslation project that's currently happening.

I've looked into that Moenovel translation thing so i'll be sure to avoid it post haste. Just another VN i'll have to mark down for later. Gonna read Steins;Gate for my first VN so plenty of time for the retranslation.

Keep up the good work you guys and have some moe.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1zfo9paud0ck

14 hours ago, Yatsufusa said:

welcome to the forums. xDeAUuk.png

Thanks, appreciate it, just need to take a breather here once and awhile.:D

14 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Oh, nice to meet you. And welcome to the forum (Nice Chimame capture by the way). Although I'd already commented in your thread about VN recommendation anyway, I figured that I should said hello yoo, even if it's a little late. Don't hesitate to browse or ask if you had problem on VN, okay.

Thanks for the welcome man, still a beginner at VNs so anything can help, grateful for the recommended titles you guys gave me, if you have anything to ask me in return i'll answer to the best of abilities. Between trying to read Steins;Gate and browsing here i'll be pretty occupied.:illya:

Have some more moe as my gift.

tumblr_nqxbw3q4xm1s4qvrdo1_500.gif