Zero Escape 3 Official JP Website Opens, TRAILER COMING 17/3 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Funyarinpa

l_56da98ac48575.jpg

Fuck my shit right up, Uchikoshi-senpai

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/zero-time-dilemma-participants-announced

Participant names and Japanese VAs:

Carlos (Tomokazu Sugita)
Akane (Miyuki Sawashiro)
Junpei (Suzuki Tatsuhisa)
Q (Toyosaki Aki)
Eric (Ishida Akira)
Mila (Sakamoto Maaya)
Diana (Noto Mamiko)
Phi (Omigawa Chiaki)
Sigma (Ono Daisuke)
Zero(? - guessing on this one, there's only nine names in the article)

(credit to GSR on NeoGAF)

If you know Japanese: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201603/08100824.html

~~
TRAILER

s   h     i   iiiiiiiiit

http://www.spike-chunsoft.co.jp/zeroescape/

img_charaQ_02.png

img_charaD_01.png

img_charaM_02.png

h          o                 l             d                                    m                          e

So some tidbits (go to NeoGAF for more details)

- Eric (Participant 2 on @_crash_keys_) sells ice cream and is married to Mila (busty chick)

-Apparently the cast will be separated into 3 groups and you'll get to play as one person in each group (so 3 protags total), aka this is Remember11 v2.0

2 hours ago, Okarin said:

Nice VA, such as Maya Sakamoto or Mamiko Noto [whom always, always dubs mellow characters].

I'm guessing obviously Zero is one of the 9 participants.

Dressed like that? I wonder if this Zero is

a Dio/Left clone since he has a top hat on?

Well...

Since it seems the Mars Mission Test infiltrator isn't one of the participants, it's possible the facility is under Free the Soul's agents' control, and that they prepared this Nonary Game. In that case you would be correct.

The blonde participant seems to be called Eric and engaged to the oppai participant (IIRC Brother's clones are forbidden from getting involved with women, since it goes against Free the Soul's teachings).

Also minutes ago it's been revealed that we'll play as Carlos, Diana and Q, so the game continues the trend of shifting protagonists from previous parts, and it's very possible we'll have to rescue Sigma, Phi, Junpei and Akane.

Supposedly the facility is full of traps, hence the Escape Rooms.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Mochida said:

I can't wait untill the game is released! The style looks nice and I"m curious on how the author will end the trilogy.

From the second game, this looks like it will be more than a trilogy.  I don't expect them to wrap this up in one more game.  I expect five installments total optimally.  With this it feels like we're about halfway there.

5 hours ago, Zodai said:

From the second game, this looks like it will be more than a trilogy.  I don't expect them to wrap this up in one more game.  I expect five installments total optimally.  With this it feels like we're about halfway there.

ZTD will answer all mysteries of the trilogy. If there is still demand, Uchikoshi says he will consider expanding the universe.