recommend me a eroge :) thx!!

Butasaru

Well i just need you guys recommend me an eroge that contains this things.

-the protagonist it's "dominated" (girl or boy). i mean where it's forced to do sex/handjob/eyaculate etc.... (example monster girl quest game or some h-scenes from imouto paradise where the boy it's tied up etc... or lightning warrior lady games) i think it's called not consesual in english. (reverse rape i think it's the best word to describe)

-english translate

-lots of h-scenes (if posible)

-any genre (futa / nukige / x-change / lolicon / tentacles / etc...) obviously romance not allowed because the first thing can't be obtained whit romances xD (and not gay)

-i don't care about history if it's good nice  if it's bad... well if the h-scenes are good enough i don't care ^^.

some games i liked and contains the things i said before.

-monster girl quest

-imouto paradise (just a few h-scenes but well i like loli too)

-violated hero 1/2/3

-lightning warrior raidy

-starless

-Orion Heart ~Injoku no Suku Mizu Sailor Senshi~

-thief and sword

and well, thx for the answers and if you can please link me some VNDB for the recommendations you give me, thx :).

Recently translated Beat Blade Haruka maybe. I know that some of the scene were vanilla (And romance), but I think some scene if you lose against boss was your favorite (It's quite easy to do. Just use Brutal Command in every battle). I mean what's with those 'little' out of the box thing. Oh you could also go through brutal route if you like our hero treat the heroine very badly (As slave), and therefore unlock more hardcore scene. I'll link Haruka later.

4 minutes ago, Butasaru said:

how i know what's the choice to go to that brutal route/routes???

By letting your heroine be raped on purpose and choosing choices with (brutal) you will get brutal points. 

If your heroine loses 2 fights you can punish her, (tie her up and ... You know.)

Then, later in the game you get a choice. 

Follow your dark desires > Enslave haruka/ Narika. 

Choosing one of those starts the brutal route. 

58 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

By letting your heroine be raped on purpose and choosing choices with (brutal) you will get brutal points. 

If your heroine loses 2 fights you can punish her, (tie her up and ... You know.)

Hidden Content

ok thx ^^