I need some help

Darklord13

Reading VNs is one of my favorite pastimes,although i don't have too much free time for them.I started reading 2 years ago,and i have read only 10 or so VNs,and enjoyed about half of them.I'm writing all of this because i really want to find that next awesome VN.My absolute favorite VN is Majikoi by a long shot,with Katawa Soujo,Noble Works,Princess Evangile and Eiyuu Senki as the ones i have enjoyed the most. I am also extremely picky.I have tried reading a lot more than just 10,but i gave up on them soon after the 30-45 minute mark.I'm mostly looking for a good plot.,with some good romance.

Can anyone please recommend any visual novels that you would think i would enjoy?Thank you ^_^

EDIT:Also,i would like to point out that i hate "old" visual novels.I find it extremely hard to enjoy something with that particular style of graphics.I know that graphics shouldn't play that big of a role in visual novels,but for some reason it makes the experience much worse for me(however,i would be willing to read one if the writing in it is that good).

2 minutes ago, Aizen-Sama said:

What about Grisaia no Kajitsu? In my opinion one of the best I've read in a long time, you should check it out! :sachi:

Also I would say Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, both of them are pretty good.

Huh,i've heard a lot of good things about Grisaia no Kajitsu,and i remember that i tried it for just a bit(5 mins,more or less)and hated it.But that was a long time ago(almost 2 years),and i always wanted to go back and give it another shot.Added it to my ''to-play'' list.

13 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

I'd suggest the Steampunk series to you

It has very good world-building, interesting characters, very intruiging plot and amazing premise

But of course, that might or might not be for you

Hmm,never heard of it.Could i have a vndb link? I searched for a ''steampunk'' VN series but i may have found the wrong series.If you are talking about the ones by Liar-Soft,then unfortunately i would have to say no.I'm looking for something closer to majikoi,and from what i've seen of the steampunk series,i won't like it.Sry.

4 minutes ago, Darklord13 said:

Hmm,never heard of it.Could i have a vndb link? I searched for a ''steampunk'' VN series but i may have found the wrong series.If you are talking about the ones by Liar-Soft,then unfortunately i would have to say no.I'm looking for something closer to majikoi,and from what i've seen of the steampunk series,i won't like it.Sry.

I see

Well, it indeed is the series by Liar. I understand.

If you're looking for something closer to Majikoi, then I'd suggest Deardrops, Hoshizora no Memoria, Dracu-riot and Sepia Tears

4 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

I see

Well, it indeed is the series by Liar. I understand.

If you're looking for something closer to Majikoi, then I'd suggest Deardrops, Hoshizora no Memoria, Dracu-riot and Sepia Tears

I've looked around the forums and i have seen you recommending Dracu-riot.....a lot.Is it really that good? It seems like i would enjoy it.I've looked it up and i like the premise,although i don't know if it is my kind of game.Would you say that it is closer to Majikoi or to Princess Evangile/Noble Works.If i am not mistaken,it is made from the same people who made Noble Works,and they are going to release another VN later this year.

5 minutes ago, Darklord13 said:

I've looked around the forums and i have seen you recommending Dracu-riot.....a lot.Is it really that good? It seems like i would enjoy it.I've looked it up and i like the premise,although i don't know if it is my kind of game.Would you say that it is closer to Majikoi or to Princess Evangile/Noble Works.If i am not mistaken,it is made from the same people who made Noble Works,and they are going to release another VN later this year.

Well, Dracu-riot is my favorite moege to this day, so yeah, I do love it. A lot

And yeah, it might be a tad closer to PE and Noble Works, but it still has some meaningful character informations, like in Majikoi.

And yes, Yuzusoft(the creator of NW) are releasing a new game this year, and it's going to be glorious

13 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Well, Dracu-riot is my favorite moege to this day, so yeah, I do love it. A lot

And yeah, it might be a tad closer to PE and Noble Works, but it still has some meaningful character informations, like in Majikoi.

And yes, Yuzusoft(the creator of NW) are releasing a new game this year, and it's going to be glorious

Good enough for me.The next VN i play is going to be Dracu-riot.Thanks for helping everyone,i really appreciate it!

:D:D:D