Have an idea, need a team

CrotakuShinobi

I have an idea for a VN (totally new idea that poped into my head last night). If anyone here is interested in helping me I would be happy.

The story is about a samurai named Raion, who is a member of the Ishin Shishi, and he fights in the war for Kyoto and equality. He is a ruthless killer and has a very cold attitude. Then a priestess named Hikaru comes into his life and turns it upside down.

More details for those who want to join me. You can contact me via e-mail or my MAL account.

Also is there a site like this one for manga?

I think your thread belongs more in the Creative Corner, it's a more suited place to gather a team or discuss about concept. This section is more for projects who are already a WIP.
If you are thinking seriously about gathering a team and creating a VN, I'd suggest putting more effort into presentation, and detailing more your concept. Very few people will actually be interested in participating in a project they know nothing about. Also tbh with you, Fuwa isn't exactly the best place to recruit people, if only because most of the people are simply VN readers. You'll have much more luck trying to recruit in http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/index.php

3 hours ago, CrotakuShinobi said:

I have an idea for a VN (totally new idea that poped into my head last night). If anyone here is interested in helping me I would be happy.

The story is about a samurai named Raion, who is a member of the Ishin Shishi, and he fights in the war for Kyoto and equality. He is a ruthless killer and has a very cold attitude. Then a priestess named Hikaru comes into his life and turns it upside down.

More details for those who want to join me. You can contact me via e-mail or my MAL account.

Also is there a site like this one for manga?

As a person who's been organising a new VN project since early September 2015, I suggest doing the following:

1) Get more of a presentation ready for your story. Prepare as many assets as you possibly can! If you can draw, get some sketches ready. If you can make music, compose a couple of sample BGMs. If you aren't skilled in either of those areas, start writing your story instead (flowcharts for the plot and branching, character profiles, even sample scenes). The more you have, the more inclined people will be to create a team with you.

2) Post to Lemmasoft Forums' "Ideas" section. Explain everything you've come up with so far in a manner that is informative and easy to follow. You can post to Fuwanovel's Creative Corner as well, as @Diamon suggested, although you'll get more bites at Lemmasoft since their forum is primarily for visual novel creation and dev collaboration, while Fuwa is more about VN discussion.

3) When you've got more of a semblance of a serious VN in live production, you can post in Fuwa's Original EVN Project forum as well as Lemmasoft's "Works in Progress" section.

NOTE: I'm saying all of this assuming that you're hoping to create your VN on a volunteer basis. If you're offering paid work, or creating a commercial project and looking for partners, I implore you to get as much information together as possible before trying to put a dev team together. When you're ready, you should post a thread in the "Commercial Project Looking for Partners" section here or the "We Are Offering Paid Work" section here.

Best of luck, and don't bite off more than you can chew.

Start on the writing, since previous posts indicate you're a writer.  If you have an idea you should start using what you have to bring it to life in at least a basic form.

Get it to 10,000 words, then start looking for people who can help.  Give yourself a month or two for the idea to develop.