[Help] If my heart had wings Restoration Patch problem

andzalot55

41 minutes ago, Decay said:

You can't. Sweet Love is simply not translated.

Really?

Well that sucks. Do you know if translation is on its way for Sweet Love?

EDIT: Also, I notice how I am playing through Ageha route in Sweet Love and none of the character sprites appear. Is this a glitch?

2 hours ago, andzalot55 said:

Really?

Well that sucks. Do you know if translation is on its way for Sweet Love?

EDIT: Also, I notice how I am playing through Ageha route in Sweet Love and none of the character sprites appear. Is this a glitch?

Yes that is an error that comes with the sweet love patch when you have the whole restoration patch installed. 

The restoration patch uses the sweet love UI, but the actual sweet love part of the game is, like Decay said, not translated. 

The error too seems to be unavoidable with this patch. Sadly don´t think you will be able to play the sweet love epilogue without the errors, even if you try to read it untranslated. 

The actual game is currently being re-translated, though no word is out on the sweet love part that I know off at least. The focus is on the main game first. 

1 hour ago, Decay said:

I believe that they do not currently plan on translating Sweet Love.

Yeah I think they stated in their thread on the forum that its not their priority at the moment at the very least. 

Regardless, I don´t think it will work on a patched version of the game anyways, so the only thing I can think of that would let the OP play it is by getting a Japanese copy of the game and then reading the sweet love part untranslated. (And I do not think the sweet love patch is THAT essential.)

I´d recommend getting the flight diary fandisc instead, if you do go down the untranslated road. It´s quite enjoyable.