Yandere Problem

Kaguya

any1 know what could be causing the problem for YouAintYandere?

actually havent uploaded it to nyaa yet. ill hold off for now

EDIT: try stopping the torrent from seeding

Depends on weither or not the original data was deleted and the new torrent was downloaded and run from a different location that the seeding folder.

The blue screen error is basically expecting a certain character in the code, this is most likely down to a corrupt file, assuming japanese locale is set.

Strange, im getting the same error

poslLDC.png

It says exception to the script has occurred

"Storage /savesc.ksd could not be opened"

Once I rebooted my pc and went back to run the program I didn't have this issue. I set it to Japanese system locale and ticked the little toolbar thing to Japanese just in case.

If someone were to go into SAVE folder and delete ALL files from this folder, does it stop the blue screen?

also i know people have probably mentioned it already.. but I assume the SAVE folder and save files are not read-only?

the files in the save folders

and another problem occurred, when i started up the game to the warning screen, a box pops up and the game screen freezes

You are not having much luck, will update the torrent so it no longer has those files. Can you screenshot the box?

Good point Luch, forgot to mention the WHOLE folder should be not read-only.

Just downloaded the torrent on my mac, not getting any issues, possibly a permissions issue.

Make not Read-Only:

Right click [Fuwanovel] Yandere Folder

Properties

Bottom, click Read-only till there is no blue box or tick (so blank)

Press Apply, then Ok. Make sure it applies to folder, sub-folder and files as well (second option i believe)

3oo9s.png

Good point Luch, forgot to mention the WHOLE folder should be not read-only.

Just downloaded the torrent on my mac, not getting any issues, possibly a permissions issue.

Make not Read-Only:

Right click [Fuwanovel] Yandere Folder

Properties

Bottom, click Read-only till there is no blue box or tick (so blank)

Press Apply, then Ok. Make sure it applies to folder, sub-folder and files as well (second option i believe)

yes, it works! i'll report back here if there are any further problems

thank you for helping me guys

I have a problem with Yandere.

Once I met Maika in the game, she doesn't leave the scene...

For example: I'm in the class "alone" with the teacher and Maika still stands there.

Haven't played it, but that sounds like a scripting software issue. Check translator patch readme and translator website, but that doesnt sound like something we can fix here -- it's in the software.