My thread was locked and I am ourtraged!

How many times is this gonna happen to us innocent people on fuwa? how long will this tyranny go on? i say NO MORE! let us gather together to fight against those who would oppress us. This is a community of free speech! how dare they! a million angry faces to them. :saber:

not really though. i kind of understand why it was locked as someone said something a bit offensive on a sensitive subject matter. something i also didnt condone. it was my first thread to get locked and its an odd feeling to be attached to something so controversial and have almost no part in it. i just posted once my point of view on the subject and then others joined in.

keep in mind that this is not a revival of the thread that was locked. just sharing some feelings here for no reason. :D

The moonlight washes away the darkness of fuwa where evil lurks... I am the crescent moon! 

Kaguya reporting in for the fourth time today, stifling free speech once -

Oh, wait, this thread is fine. Bummer.

Our number one rules are respect and civility, so we'll close some threads like that from time to time. Nice to read feedback on it.

2 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

The moonlight washes away the darkness of fuwa where evil lurks... I am the crescent moon! 

Kaguya reporting in for the fourth time today, stifling free speech once -

Oh, wait, this thread is fine. Bummer.

Our number one rules are respect and civility, so we'll close some threads like that from time to time. Nice to read feedback on it.

(phew) i thought the hammer was about to get dropped on my bum again today.

yeah i completely understand why a certain individuals opinion on the subject matter would be viewed as highly offensive. i did not anticipate that at all and i wish i could just wipe that from the thread forever. it was also poor foresight on my part for not thinking the discussion might bleed into real life situations. so, totally understandable.

We can hide or delete single posts from threads- I do that most of the time, though I generally lock threads when I think the discussion will go back the way it was as soon as I turn my eyes away (or when the thread's purpose has been accomplished.)

You can't anticipate arses and dummies, so don't worry too much about it. 

2 minutes ago, Valmore said:

I dunno, the mods here seem more easy going then on other boards I've frequented. Though I should start a serious thread soon so @Kaguya doesn't feel click baited again. Of course, to me that means he's interested in what I have to type...

They're like that to big name posters. They play favorites here.