Vision of Aurora Borealis - viva Iceland.

Okarin

I saw this game on Steam's greenlit some time ago, and now I'd like to know what's the estimated release date.

The dreaded "Panzermadels" is releasing within 2 days so I think this one is close too.

I think that the author of VOAB is a member of this forum, so, how do you like it there's people hyped for your game? Probably an easy way to write decent OELVN is to follow a simple kinetic model, short in duration, as this one.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=445856818&searchtext=aurora+borealis

8 minutes ago, Okarin said:

I saw this game on Steam's greenlit some time ago, and now I'd like to know what's the estimated release date.

The dreaded "Panzermadels" is releasing within 2 days so I think this one is close too.

I think that the author of VOAB is a member of this forum, so, how do you like it there's people hyped for your game? Probably an easy way to write decent OELVN is to follow a simple kinetic model, short in duration, as this one.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=445856818&searchtext=aurora+borealis

oh yeah, I saw this, actually looks very nice.

57 minutes ago, Black Sands Entertainment said:

how are CGs not done yet? Shouldn't that be the top priority once funding comes in since it is the most capital intensive and time consuming part?

Last update was Feb 6th "The first coloured CGs are done.".

In late December they said it would be coming out in March.

7 minutes ago, kingdomcome said:

Last update was Feb 6th "The first coloured CGs are done.".

In late December they said it would be coming out in March.

how are CGs not done yet? Shouldn't that be the top priority once funding comes in since it is the most capital intensive and time consuming part?

jeez. I at 8 a month, I am looking at atleast 6 months just for the art alone. Must be their first production.

3 minutes ago, Black Sands Entertainment said:

jeez. I at 8 a month, I am looking at atleast 6 months just for the art alone. Must be their first production.

You have a high production value. They should have only 10 CGs to do, I'm not sure how long or what is involved in making one.

Yeah, I've followed the development of the game patiently. I know that the expected date was March, so I'm asking now because... it's March.

Guess I'll just have to pick up Panzermadels and bash it to death. VOAB doesn't appear in the Steam "upcoming" list. Also I have a preference to play each novel on its season.

23 minutes ago, Black Sands Entertainment said:

"Not ready" can also mean that they are just missing some last finishing details and they don't want to release them before that. Well we will see how it turns out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...