3/4 - Bugs Reporting

• 2 weeks later...

Another weird bug to to yell at the ipb devs about:

9d806516a7.png

But he never posted there! So as far as I can tell, Greenshadow622 posted at nearly the exact same time as bigfatround posted in the moderation criticism thread, and the forum software somehow mixed the two up? 

can somebody for pete's sake fix this already? And no I don't want to leave the group I just don't want to get notifications from it! 

When I click the "turn off notifications"

(thank god gmail started to group all the mails in several ones at first they were coming separately) 

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

Contact Us

Spoiler

YPTnb63.jpg

I censored all the names just for fun now :P 

and this is my configuration.

D0ZxSb3.jpg

Nah, it's what you get for abusing PMs as an Instant Messenger.

I can only look at the symptoms, might be CloudFlare, might be the software, in the latter case I can't make any guarantees since the error messages are cryptic and/or don't give you any clue to what went wrong.

1 hour ago, Deep Blue said:

you are saying this is karma? :vinty::pyaa:

Reveal hidden contents

EwvmKdI.jpg

I tried with firefox, chrome, unlogin, deleting my cookies, and I can't turn it off in any of my pm not just that one.

I still have that happening to me from time to time including the repeating notifications from things i've already seen.

Now however i have a different one along with those, whenever i like a comment ANY comment the error "you cannot give reputation to this user pops up" and then greys out the button and gives the like anyways or so it says on my profile, i think it does give them anyways but still the error pops up everytime i like something

Like this:

Spoiler

SVBuHuN.png