Yuzusoft 9th Project

iamnoob

OMIGAWSH. So much room for speculation! There's some trees, and there's a school hallway, and some sort of standard interior of a Japanese home, and the outline of a girl.

Who knows what they might have in store for us? Could there be cute girls who each fit into a particular gimmick, but not strictly so? Could there be certain sexual scenarios that accommodate to certain dispositions of the viewer, but that aren't too bold? Could there be virtually useless technical features intended to set the game apart from its competitors? Yuzusoft's got us on the edge of our seats as always!

32 minutes ago, kingdomcome said:

Haven't played one of their titles yet. Why do they put the announcement in English as well?

Japanese companies quite often use things like "Coming soon" in English. Just the way they do it really.

16 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Japanese companies quite often use things like "Coming soon" in English. Just the way they do it really.

Ahhh right. Yeah I saw plenty of that in Japan. They like to tease me, like there was a possibility of it being released in English...

16 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

Is it like how weebs use Japanglish in order to sound cool?  I'd laugh if that was the case.

I would assume so :wahaha: