The Seeking of VNs

Avernesh

I see @DarkZedge... The longer the routes are the better for me, I think I'll play it too. :P And obviusly I will be waiting for A... It's a sequel of S, then?

I like the cute girls. :makina: So I think I'll be playing her route first!

And... @Fred the Barber I liked what I read of it but... I didn't liked so much that at the beginning you only have two routes to choose. :( But I supose that I can give it a try too. Thx for the advice!

1 hour ago, Avernesh said:

I see @DarkZedge... The longer the routes are the better for me, I think I'll play it too. :P And obviusly I will be waiting for A... It's a sequel of S, then?

I like the cute girls. :makina: So I think I'll be playing her route first!

A is a series of games with more routes for characters that didn't get them on Majikoi or Majikoi S thus far there's A1 all through A5, it is said that A6 will be made but nothing is known for sure.

Though at the moment only A1 and A2 are being translated, what the future holds who knows though, i'm hoping all of them will be translated eventually

4 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

A is a series of games with more routes for characters that didn't get them on Majikoi or Majikoi S thus far there's A1 all through A5, it is said that A6 will be made but nothing is known for sure.

Though at the moment only A1 and A2 are being translated, what the future holds who knows though, i'm hoping all of them will be translated eventually

Ahh, I see... Thx for the response... If can ask a one more question... The Wanko route gets serious? Because... She is rather funny and cute but... If her route it's not a little serious at least I don't think I would like it. :unsure:

Ah, yes... What do you think of Wanko route in S?

Sorry for making so many questions at you. :wafuu:

39 minutes ago, Avernesh said:

Ahh, I see... Thx for the response... If can ask a one more question... The Wanko route gets serious? Because... She is rather funny and cute but... If her route it's not a little serious at least I don't think I would like it. :unsure:

Ah, yes... What do you think of Wanko route in S?

Sorry for making so many questions at you. :wafuu:

It does, in my opinion it's the most realistic route, it has humor yeah but it gets serious too, don't worry.

No problem, i don't mind answering:sachi:

22 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

It does, in my opinion it's the most realistic route, it has humor yeah but it gets serious too, don't worry.

No problem, i don't mind answering:sachi:

I have finished the Wanko route... It was cute, I liked it but... It's kinda short. The game has a great system of route selection but... After that goes a little down, I think. :unsure: I would have liked it to be longer. Well, I think that with S I can have a better sensation. :P

Anyway, thx for the respondes. :sachi:

Edited by Avernesh
I have finished the route