The Seeking of VNs

Avernesh

Well, hello fellow comrades. I'm looking for a few more VNs that I could add to my "plan to play" list. It has to have happy ending, I prefer no "true" endings (Not that I hate them, though). The more romance the better, the more choices you have better, too. I don't like the game being too short... And if It can be sci fi o near future, far better. And... That is all, I think. I hope not to be too exigent.  :P  Ah, I have another hint. This game has catch my attention but... Sadly It haven't been translated. Cocoro@Function!

Ah, another user has already recommened me two VNs: Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! and Dengeki Stryker. Also I like the looks of these two. Hmm... For more hints you can se my "Wish" List of mi VNDB.

Thx for the help! :sachi:

30 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Let's get on with it with the obvious ones

Ourai no Gahkthun

Sekien no Inganock

Shikkoku no Sharnoth

Then with the lesser choices

Dracu-Riot

Princess Evangile

Comyu

Deardrops

>implies that Princess Evangile is a lesser title.

That's an opinion we can agree on then. :holo:

Errm... Sorry for the late response, I was finishing the Amane route in Grisaia... Danm... The good ending was so perfect. Anyway I liked the looks of all the VNs that you have proposed... I added them to me "wish" list right now. Hmmm... I forgot that you did @VirginSmasher, sorry. :unsure:

And... Don't fight in my threat, guys. Not even for the arrows meme. :yumiko:

Well, I think this is all of it.... Thx you all for the help, and if anyone wants to add more recommendations I'll like to recieve them.  :mare:

Just now, Avernesh said:

Errm... Sorry for the late response, I was finishing the Amane route in Grisaia... Danm... The good ending was so perfect. Anyway I liked the looks of all the VNs that you have proposed... I added them to me "wish" list right now. Hmmm... I forgot that you did @VirginSmasher, sorry. :unsure:

And... Don't fight in my threat, guys. Not even for the arrows meme. :yumiko:

Well, I think this is all of it.... Thx you all for the help, and if anyone wants to add more recommendations I'll like to recieve them.  :mare:

No problem man. I just want to spread around those two VNs for people to appreciate or hate them. As long as people try them, I'm good. :mare:

Thx you two! I already added the VNs that @Eclipsed recommened to my "wish" list. :mare:

And... Holy sh... Man, @Deep Blue, what is wrong with you? :vinty: *Shivers*

I hate the innecesary gore... <_<

Anyway I remenbered another thing I like in a VNs... Simply the Amane route good ending. The only word can use to descrive it is perfect. :amane:

Well, thats all for now, thx you all once more! Feel free to add more suggestions!

Erm... I appreciate it but... I don't think I would enjoy that last VN, but thx anyway... :unsure: That said... I already finished one of the VNs that you recommened me. Princess Evangeline, to be exact. It was a rather... Simple story comparing it to Grisaia but I have enjoyed so much the VN anyway.  I have played the Chiho route, by the way. I really like that "childhood friend turned romance" thing. :sachi:

Anyway I think now I would be playing (Or I rater say reading?) Majikoi, I think, it seems pretty long so I hope to enjoy it. Well, thats all, feel free to add more recommendations I will appreciate them. :mare:

2 hours ago, Avernesh said:

Erm... I appreciate it but... I don't think I would enjoy that last VN, but thx anyway... :unsure: That said... I already finished one of the VNs that you recommened me. Princess Evangeline, to be exact. It was a rather... Simple story comparing it to Grisaia but I have enjoyed so much the VN anyway.  I have played the Chiho route, by the way. I really like that "childhood friend turned romance" thing. :sachi:

Anyway I think now I would be playing (Or I rater say reading?) Majikoi, I think, it seems pretty long so I hope to enjoy it. Well, thats all, feel free to add more recommendations I will appreciate them. :mare:

Go for it, Majikoi is great..glad you enjoyed PE though the best routes from that one would be Ayaka and Ritsuko, at least in my opinion

Thx! I will add these two an give them a try, too. :P

I supose that they are, @DarkZedge, but I made the decisions that more suits the game for me. :sachi: That said I'm going to play these routes too later, the last route is too recent for now. :P

If I can I would like to ask a question... What route do you think is best in Majikoi? I'm playing the prologue right now and I have curiosity for which of them you recommend me. :mare:

Just now, Avernesh said:

Thx! I will add these two an give them a try, too. :P

I supose that they are, @DarkZedge, but I made the decisions that more suits the game for me. :sachi: That said I'm going to play these routes too later, the last route is too recent for now. :P

If I can I would like to ask a question... What route do you think is best in Majikoi? I'm playing the prologue right now and I have curiosity for which of them you recommend me. :mare:

Either Wanko's or Momoyo's those are in my opinion the best two but Mayucchi comes close aswell.

Also no problem you can play them later or not at all, that's your choice i'm just giving advice :sachi:

3 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Either Wanko's or Momoyo's those are in my opinion the best two but Mayucchi comes close aswell.

Also no problem you can play them later or not at all, that's your choice i'm just giving advice :sachi:

Hmm... I like the style of girl Wanko seems to be. :P I'll see... Btw... I have to play Majikoi S after this? I didn't read so much about that...

And... I like to play them all but if I play them raight I feel like I was betraying the last one. :( But, anyway, thx for the advice, I appreciate them so much. :sachi:

5 minutes ago, Avernesh said:

Hmm... I like the style of girl Wanko seems to be. :P I'll see... Btw... I have to play Majikoi S after this? I didn't read so much about that...

And... I like to play them all but if I play them raight I feel like I was betraying the last one. :( But, anyway, thx for the advice, I appreciate them so much. :sachi:

That depends Majikoi S is not as solid as Majikoi though i myself still enjoyed it quite a bit, that being said there's those who hate it  too, i'd say think about it and decide if you want to play it or not..it expands on the routes from Majikoi's Main girls and adds a whole bunch of other routes for characters that didn't have one on Majikoi...after S there's also the A series which is going to be translated, at least A1 for now is being translated.

Wanko (the absolutely adorable girl on my profile picture) is to me the best route on Majikoi followed by Momoyo (her sister) and Mayucchi