VN (and maybe anime) fan art from Ioruko

Ioruko

2 hours ago, Ioruko said:

I will try to make some colored digital art too, the thing is digital is still more time consuming for me, even when it comes to simple figure drawings. I hope the speed will come with practice eventually.

It's alright, don't rush yourself or anything. Take your time and do things at your own timing and pace.

2 hours ago, Ioruko said:

The girl on the second drawing is Touko Aozaki  (all three of them are Touko, in fact). I wanted to depict her life stages as a student, a young woman and a mature kickass mage 8). She is one of the characters from Mahoutsukai no yoru, also from an animation movie series Kara no Kyoukai.

I believe I haven't watched that but if it has that character in it then I'm already tempted enough to give it a shot. 

Also I'd say you did well with making them different as they do seem from different moments. Keep up the awesome job, I'll look forward to your next addition to this. :sachi:

14 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

I believe I haven't watched that but if it has that character in it then I'm already tempted enough to give it a shot. 

I really appreciate your comments, thank you!

Kara no Kyoukai is a dark and beautiful creation based on Nasu Kinoko's novels. There is a lot of blood, some gore scenes and Nasu magic, so be prepared :D Also, I recommend not to dwell too deeply on the philosophical and metaphysical questions and themes of the movie series, I myself did not understand everything (and still I enjoyed it).